𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 : 𝕊𝔼𝕀𝕁𝕆ℍ

“ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒐 ! 𝑴𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 !”

.

𝟏

“ Brother, is Kotei fat ?”

That was the first question Kotei asked as soon as she entered her brother’s room. Kageyama was sitting atop his bed, fidgeting with the ball. It was a day off and he was going out of his mind not being able to sit still without playing volleyball. Maybe he should call Hinata afterall? He might have to, anyway.

“ Mhm ?” He asked not paying attention.

“ Is Kotei fat ?” She asked again showing her bloated tummy because she just had a lot of snacks. Well, she has always been a happy eater.

“ Why though ?” Kageyama raised his brow.

“ Kotei wanna have abbies like big brother!”

“ The hell are abbies ?”

She genuinely forgot what the word was so she looked back at him blankly before pointing at his stomache. He looked down not getting what she was trying to say. He is dumb after all.
By abbies she meant abs. It's after she's seen Mikasa.

“ I don't know what you're talking about. Now get out of my room.” He went back to throwing the ball against the wall and catching it when it bounced back.

Feeling greatly annoyed at the lack of attention she got down the bed. Smiling mischievously, in a swift motion she pulled Kageyama’s leg with a jerk which made the latter lose his balance and hit the back of his head against the wall.

“ KOTEI !!!”

Giggling, the girl ran out of the room.
Miwa rubbed her temple. She was hurrying in the kitchen to get going already. Putting her dish in the sink she washed her hands and picked up her bag. She can't afford to miss the first train.“ I'm leaving !”

Kotei peeked around the corner and went upto her sister to give her a goodbye kiss on the cheek. Miwa messed up her hair before yelling loudly,“ BIG SISTER'S LEAVING, YOU JERK !!”

“ I HEARD YOU !"

“ WELL THEN SAY SOMETHING ! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW !”

“ SCREW OFF !”

“ THANKS !”

Miwa huffed as both the girls shared a look. Kotei waved her hands. As if on cue the front door opened and a little mush of blonde hair peeped inside.

It was Shiro.

The boy grew flustered as soon as he saw Miwa gazing down at him.“ Uh...I came to play. B-but if you want Miwa-nee can join us.” He stuttered as he looked up at her in admiration.