𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖 : 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾

“ 𝑨𝒘, 𝑰𝒘𝒂-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆~”

.

𝟏

The morning was bland enough for Oikawa to scoff loudly, his eyes trained on the match of Karasuno vs Inarizaki. It got on his nerves whenever Kageyama appeared on the screen. If not for the cost and his remaining funds, he would've surely broken his phone.

“ What a joke...,” he muttered, taking off his earphones before letting out a low, frustrated cry. Well, whichever side wins, he'll not be happy....so no use lamenting over lost fortune. Yet, his eyes focused on the screen as it showed a replay of the quick duo’s miracle block at the end.

“ Ah ! That's nii-chan !” The tall male recoiled at the high pitched voice near his ears.

Kotei, still in her school uniform, had climbed up the bench and been analyzing the game silently sitting beside the boy. She pointed at his screen with keen interest. To his dumbfounded expression, she offered a grin before adding,“ Atsumu and Osamu are Kotei's friends. So Kotei hopes both teams win.”

That's impossible.

He sweatdropped but managed to gather himself before giving her his best ‘pretty’ smile.“Kotei-chan~exactly the person to make my day bright (which has been already ruined by Tobio-chan) !”

She shook her head before pointing at her attire.“ Kotei’s going home. Because Kotei's a big girl.”

“ Of course you are~” He tried to hug her but she pushed him off by his face and ignoring him asked whether he had games on his phone.“ Kotei-chan, you're a big meanie~too bad I don't have games on my phone.”

“ Hn ? Okay then bye !” She waved at him before getting down, proceeding to walk away.

“ Aaah ! Kotei, where are you going ? You don't wanna spend time with your Toru-nii ?” He pouted, blocking her way.

“ Hm, no.”

“ Then how about I treat you to some food ?”

“ Kotei says yesss !” Kotei cheered, throwing her hands up in the air.

“ Yayyy !” Oikawa copied her action while the few occupants of the park chuckled at the adorable vibes they were giving off.

𝟐

“ A kid's meal...”

“ With the flag on top !” Kotei chirped. Not wanting to ruin his own diet he just requested for a glass of water.