𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 : 𝔽𝕌ℕℕ𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕀ℕ𝕊

“ 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

“ 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓.”

.

𝟏

It was a beautiful day outside as the Miya twins walked along the footway circling the central park, on their way to the MK entertainment house, the large building that stood at the apex of popularity.

“ Why the hell did they call you ?”

“ I could ask the same thing.”

The brothers, as usual grumbled like sworn enemies on the issue that both of them would have to appear for a short entertainment session that was being hosted by some famous talk show entertainer. This special segment would be dedicated to the sports of volleyball and as the Miya twins were pretty popular among the devotees, the twins were called on a short notice to act as special guests.
You can already imagine the millions of views they would be getting this day. It's a live event and while they have to follow the script, they would talk about their hobbies, dislikes, future goals, etc. on their personal whims.

The duo finally reached the building and the staff who were awaiting their arrival led them to the waiting room.

“ Please go straight and the first room on the left will be your destination,” one of the crew members informed them and bowing, took her leave.

“ I really am glad we'll have makeup on. Because the viewers would surely have fainted watching your hideous face,” Atsumu said with a smirk.

“ In case you're forgetting, we are twins.”

“ Obviously I'm the better looking one.”

“ Daydreaming is bad, Tsumu.”

“ And I can say the same for you, Samu.”

The twins glared at each other but they were interrupted with light but rushed footsteps. They looked up but found no one along the empty hall.

“ Here !”

The small voice made them look down and Atsumu got a shock of his life at the new presence. Osamu looked between the two wondering two things; first, what was a child doing in a place like this ? Second, why his idiot of a brother seemed to know her ?

A few people rushed along the narrow pathway, seemingly in a hurry to get to their assigned rooms and behind them followed a very familiar group of three.

The twins stared in awe as it was both of their favourite music band and they literally felt their souls leave their body when one of them made eye contact with them. On cue, they bowed in greeting and the twins, beyond flustered, followed the maneuver.