𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 : 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝔸𝔻 ℂ𝔸𝕋

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈 !”

.

𝟏

Let's go over what had transpired after that in short. As soon as left alone Kotei had attempted to take Haru in her arms and almost couldn't take the weight causing her to trip on air. Thankfully, Kageyama had rushed at once to her rescue catching Kotei along with the baby.

“ It's okay. It's usual for kids her age,” Kumiko laughed merrily ruffling Kotei's hair who giggled back. But held back her smile when met with two intimidating set of eyes, one belonging to Kageyama, the other, to Daichi.

“ When are you visiting us next ?”

“ Please don't leave us so soon !”

“ We'll miss you !”

The boys were being overdramatic as usual when the time came for the teacher to part ways and she smacked them all hard on their heads.“ Stop sounding like I'm dying !”

“ SENSEI !”

“ I said shut up, Bokuto !”

And that's the story of how they got a glimpse of an angel named Haru. Kotei bid him farewell on the promise of meeting again soon and just out of a good, light-hearted nature Kumiko exchanged contacts with Kageyama.

“ Come anytime to play with him, Kotei. Okay ? Haru, say bye to Kotei-nee.”

Kotei felt all giddy inside as she felt like a big sister and waved back at the child, happily. Alas ! Turning back she came face to face with two devils.

Later that day...

“ Hey, hey, hey ! Where's Kotei at !” Bokuto asked excitedly looking around for his play partner.

“ She's right there,” Akaashi said pointing to one corner of the room where Kotei sat with a foolish grin on her face, holding a board which read— I will be a good girl and not annoy Daichi.

“ Looks fun !”

“ I don't think so.”

Kenma snickered as he walked past the girl and held in his laughter before joining Hinata to engage in a conversation.“ Shoyo.”

“ Oh ? Kenma. Come sit here,” he patted on the empty seat beside him.“I saw that toss today. Man, you make the feint look something massive ! You're awesome !”

“ I guess so.” Kenma hid the lower part oh his face in his red Nekoma jacket.“ You did great too, as usual.”

Ping !

Kenma felt his pocket vibrate and unlocked his phone to check the email from his mother. There was an attached picture and he clicked on it. His eyes lit up and poking Hinata on the shoulder showed it to him.