𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 : 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋'𝕊 𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔾

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒌𝒆 ! 𝑽𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒗𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 !”

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒌𝒆 ! 𝑽𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒗𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 !”

.

𝟏

“ Look at that, Konoha-san.”

They hadn't noticed it before but now that they got to take a closer look, they figured out that the entire parking space was taken up by rows and rows of motorcycles. The models looked pretty old and antique but they had the same touch and texture to it.
Two big flags rested in the centre. Both were black in colour with different things portrayed on each. The first one had a black background with a white circle in the middle that encased a symbol of a snake in an S- pattern.

The second flag seemed more of a banner, tied vertically up the pole. With silver lining, it was written ‘The Black Mamba Gang’. The kanjis literally shined bright like neon lights in the dark and the trio couldn't help but gawk at it.

Kotei was especially hooked.“ Ooooh, what's that written ?”

“ Black Mamba.....the hell is that ? An elementary school kids group ?” Konoha asked, baffled.

“ I think it's a motorcycle gang or something.”Komi perked up at his thought,“ maybe it's a group of high school delinquents. Like the Tokyo Manji Gang !” He gasped dramatically.

“ You're reading way too many mangas.”

“ I love that one. I wanna grow up to be a respectful delinquent.”

“ I am ashamed of you as your teammate.”

“ But hey ! I'm a volleyball player now—KOTEI ! GET DOWN FROM THERE, OH MY GOD !”

Somehow, the girl had climbed up the vertical pole with the gang name on it and looked down at a whole new world. The third years somehow managed to pull her down before she could cause trouble.

“ But these models look so old. Must be some lame delinquent-wannabes,” Komi snickered.

“ Seriously ? And what's with the name ? I can come up with better !” Konoha stated.

“ Ooooh, maybe we can form our own group together.”

“ Not happening. Bokuto will hog all our glory there too.”

“ Ahem.”

They froze in their places when an intimidating voice cleared their throat loudly behind them and a dark aura emitted behind the trio.

Komi was almost sure that it was the Tokyo Manji Gang. He was happy with the fact that atleast he could see his favourite characters in real life before he could die. But his dreams crumbled to dust when they turned around to face them.