𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒 : 𝔽𝕌𝕂𝕌ℝ𝕆𝔻𝔸ℕ𝕀 ℂℍ𝔸𝕆𝕊

“ 𝑩𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐-𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 ! ”

.

𝟏

Fukurodani Academy

“ Something looks amiss.”

The one who said that was Konoha. Everybody was ready to kick off with afternoon practice and Akaashi seemed a little fidgety in the corner. He looked up at his voice.

“ Bokuto-san is not here.”

“ Where did he go again ?”

“ Let me check.” Akaashi took out a small notebook from his pocket and went through the pages.

“ Dude, Akaashi, you're scaring me now,” Komi sweatdropped.

“ Okay, let's do a quiz.”

“ Why a quiz ?”

“ To make it more entertaining.”

Akaashi pushed up his glasses as he posed the question very smartly.

“ Where could Bokuto-san be around this time of the day ?

Option a. the rooftop
Option b. the swimming pool
Option c . at his home

What's the correct answer ?”

The three contenders pressed the button together and yelled—

“ a !”

“ b !”

“ c !”

Konoha, Komi and Sarukui answered simultaneously and looked at each other with blank stares.

“ That's not how a quiz works,” Washio facepalmed in the background.

“ State your reasons. First, Konoha-san.”

Konoha cleared his throat loudly before expressing his thoughts.“ I remember how Bokuto had challenged Yukie to a food eating contest earlier. So he's probably in his emo-mode and venting on the rooftop, loudly, so that the whole world can hear him and show sympathy.”

“ Good enough. But..,” Akaashi formed a x with his arms.

“ What ! How come ?”

“ Next, Komi-san.”

Komi uttered very proudly,“ it's clearly the swimming pool. The reason is the same. He's gotten into his emo-mode. I know it's cold and all but knowing Bokuto he probably jumped into the waters for a suicidal attempt and right now is waiting for us to pull him out.”