𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 : 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕃𝕐 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕃ℝ𝕐

“ 𝑯𝒆𝒚 ! 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒅 ?”

.

𝟏

“ We don't know.”

“ What do you mean you don't know ! You were the one who dragged her off with you!”

Shiro looked behind him, feigning a curious stare.

You, I'm talking to you !”

“ Oh ! I see !” Shiro laughed, nervously, as Aoi sweatdropped realising they had caused a their biggest blunder by running behind the stag beetles instead of Kotei and Mio.

Hinata, who was also with Kageyama, poked him in the shoulder.“ Chill, man. You're overreacting.”

“ I'm not, dumbass Hinata !” Tobio faced the kids, again.“ And what're you doing all alone ? Didn't I tell you to stick together, all four of you ?”

“ Y-yes, you did."

“ Kill me now !” Kageyama ran a hand through his hair in frustration. “ And Mio ?”

“ Uh...”

“ She went with Kotei,” Shiro said trying his best to recall the events.

“ Wonderful.”

“ It is ?” Shiro grinned.

Aoi facepalmed and Hinata sweatdropped.

“ Wait, wait, I think I remember the guy. He was wearing blue white clothes and had blonde hair.” Aoi tried to remember more.“ He looked really grumpy and annoyed.”

“ Blonde ? Grumpy ?” Kageyama thought out loud. Hinata leaned in closer as Tobio opened his mouth to speak,“ how am I supposed to know with such little information !”

“ Oh no you're screwed,” Hinata said.

Shiro snorted out in laughter.“ That's why Tobio is lame.”

“ Right ?” Hinata and Shiro high fived each other but stopped when felt the intimidating heat burning their sides.

“ I think he has two black stripes across the side of his head,” Aoi added little details.“ And something was written on his jacket. Something ao...ba..jo..jo...uh..”

“ JoJo !” Shiro yelled.

“ No ! It was aoba something josai..maybe,” Aoi said. He couldn't read from afar. And he was still learning basic words and sentences till now. All he could understand were the letters. He had no idea what they meant.

“ Ao..ba...,” Kageyama muttered before looking at Hinata.

“ Johsai ?” Hinata completed.

“ Seijoh !!” They yelled out in unison.
He didn't think much as he rushed out of the park at once.