𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 : 𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌𝔹𝕃𝔼𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼ℝ

“ 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 !"

.

𝟏

" Woah ! Cool !" Kotei chirped as she tried on Tendo's glasses who sat beside her, showcasing interesting things from his bag.

Ushijima observed the scene from the sidelines finding something intriguing about it. He wanted to admit, it was really weird to see Tendo behave normally with a kid but act strangely around them. Satori noticed his stare on him." You wanna join us, Wakatoshi-kun ? KoKo-rin says she'll show us something interesting."

The latter nodded going with the flow.

Thus the creation of Kotei's make-believe shop.

The girl discovered an empty crate in the store room and rested it in an upturned position. The small pebbles she has been collecting since her first day at kindergarten found place to make their gracious presence known on the wooden surface and she posed as the shopkeeper by placing Tendo's glasses on the bridge of her small nose (it fell off from the side).

Both Tendo and Ushijima crouched down before her shop as customers."So what will you sell us today ?"

" Mud cakes."

" Looks like pebbles to me," Ushijima said with a straight face.

" It's a pretend play."

" Hmmm, doesn't make sense."

" Anyway, can I get this one ?" Tendo asked cheerily, picking up a reddish one examining it under the light.

" Of course. But Aka-chin will have to pay for it," Kotei inferred pushing up her glasses.

" Then how much for this ?"

" One million yen."

"..."

Semi and Goshiki overheard the conversation and the former bent forward to protest," that's too costly. Don't you think ?"

" Okay forget about that. I want this one. How much is this ?"

" That's one million yen."

" That too ? Oh, this looks pretty. How about this one ?"

" One million yen."

" Is there something below one million yen?"

Kotei lowered her head in deep thought before saying brightly,"nope."

" This shop is not radical." (probably Ushijima)

" Then I'll bargain-"

" Uh-huh," Kotei cleared her throat, loudly, before pointing at a sign board where it was written in big letters 'no bargaining' with the a' s and the i's missing.