𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 : 𝔼𝕏-𝔹𝕆𝕐𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻

" 𝑶𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒉, 𝑬𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 ? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 !"

.

𝟏

" We're back !"

Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kotei chorused as they entered Kageyama residence together. The next minute rapid footsteps sounded from upstairs before Tobio came rushing down the steps, with just a towel wrapped round his bottom half and stared at his senpais with a baffled look."What're you doing here !"

" Uh..we came to drop off Kotei ?"

" Why ?"

" What're you trying to get at, Kageyama?"

Damn it ! Now they know where my house is ! Why, Kotei ! He glared at Kotei who looked at him, totally lost. What was his problem ?

" Chill, Kageyama. If you're thinking now that we know your address we'll drop by frequently to disturb you, you're totally wrong," Tanaka said, grumbling.

" Okay, I'm good then."

" Huh ? You bastard, you were seriously thinking that ! I'll kill you !" Nishinoya gritted his teeth.

" Thank you for dropping off my sister."

" Now you're ignoring us !"

" Sensei ! Sensei can come visit Kotei's house anytime sensei wants," Kotei offered as Kageyama visibly froze, not liking her idea.

" No thanks, Kotei. We don't wanna have anything to do with this ungrateful bastard !" Nishinoya turned on his heels to exit the house when Kageyama held him back.

" W-wait, I didn't mean it like that. I am sorry if I was blunt with my words."

" Oh yes you were ! Come on, Ryu !"

Kageyama frowned as Kotei followed them, worriedly, before pulling on Tanaka's shirt." Why is sensei and Ryu mad ?"

" We're not mad at you, Kotei," Tanaka ruffled and messed her hair as she pouted before taking off the headband and wearing it properly, again." We're mad at him."He pointed at Kageyama who stood there totally clueless. He hadn't meant to upset them but now that they were angry and probably won't ever visit their house again, it was working in his favour.

" Don't slack off tomorrow, Kageyama ! I'm gonna spike some shots at you !" Tanaka yelled challenging him and Nishinoya agreed. " If you let your guard down, you might just end up in the hospital."

" I'll help." And the duo walked off proudly before disappearing at the corner of the street.

Kotei shivered in her place glancing between them and her brother. " Was that a threat ?"