𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 : 𝕋ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕌ℝ𝔼𝔻 𝕄𝔼𝕄𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒔 100% 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 !”

.

𝟏

Konoha covered his mouth to keep a yawn from escaping as he dragged himself across the campus, unwillingly. As he passed by the storeroom, a light ‘thud’ from inside surprised him, jolting him out of his sleeping stance. He halted in his tracks looking around him. His gaze fell upon the storeroom on his right. Who's that ? He wondered and hesitantly opened the door to reveal....

“ Bokuto !”

The said teenager grinned as he brought a finger to his lips and made a hushing sound. Konoha leaned down towards him and this time whispered,“ What're you doing in there, Bokuto?”

“ What does it look like ?”

Konoha stared at him for a few seconds before replying,“sleepwalking—”

“ No, you idiot ! I'm hiding ! Can't you tell ?”

“ Oh ! But from who ?”

He grinned again and giving his teammate a mischievous look, pushed him out, closing the door lightly, leaving a baffled Konoha standing in the middle of the passage. That was weird.

He shrugged and went on his way. He couldn't help but be curious. Bokuto looked really happy back there. So there's definitely not the possibility of him pissing someone off and the person on his lookout. That's the negative aspect. The positive one would be.....he is playing hide and seek ! But with whom ? He didn't have to wrack his brains to search for the answer. There's just one person who'd be wasting their precious time playing hide-and-seek with that idiot. And that is...

“ Kotei ! The hell are you ?” Konoha sighed as he witnessed a fuming Kageyama pass by him towards the cafeteria. Way to start the morning...

“ Kotei's here !” Kotei suddenly peeked from behind the wall. She seemed to be looking for something or someone but no one understood why she was looking for it or them in the grass. Nevertheless, she ran up to her brother who greeted her with a smack on the head.“ Ow, brother, you smacks are gettin’ sloppy.”

“ You have a death wish, dumbass ?”

“ Kotei has the power of....,” Hinata stepped out of the room, just behind Kageyama and the girl skipped towards him to pull the poor boy before his brother,“.... Shoyo-nii !”
Kageyama glared and Hinata raised his guards up. Holding his hands before him in a protective manner he yelled,“ what's this ? You wanna fight!”

“ Not in the mood,” Kageyama said rubbing his temples. One day, Kotei will specifically built an elevator to heaven and he'll gladly take it. Not that he'll have a choice.“ Please don't run off by yourself. I was worried. Have some pity on your brother, for God's sake !”