𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 : ℙ𝔼ℕ𝔾𝕌𝕀ℕ𝕊

“ 𝑨 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑’𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚

“ 𝑨 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑’𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚.”

.

𝟏

“ Did you have fun, today ?”

“ Mhm !” Kotei was too busy enjoying her ice cream to speak. Nishinoya chuckled as he leaned back on the bench.

The orange sky indicated it was almost time to go home. They had seen the penguins, close up. It was wonderful. Although Kotei wanted to touch them, the host didn't let her. But overall they had fun. They got to know a lot about penguins.

“ We should get going. We don't wanna miss the next train,” Tanaka suggested taking a seat beside Kotei.

“ There's still time.”

Kotei finally finished her ice cream and got off the bench before standing in front of the duo.“ Hey, what'd Tanaka and Nishinoya do after school ?”

“ Usually you get into a college or university,” Tanaka replied to which he got a confused tilt of head.

“ She meant future prospects.”

“ I see. Probably something to do with volleyball, I guess ?” Tanaka said this time which sounded more like a question.“ Not really decided yet.”

“ Nishinoya ?”

“ Me ? Well, I've planned everything.”

“ You did ? Woah, that's really unexpected,” Tanaka gasped and received a glare from the latter.

“ But it's a secret for now. By the way, Kotei, you wanna go to Egypt with me, someday ?” Nishinoya asked.

“ Ooooh ! What's a Egypt ?”

“ Yeah, tell me too,” Tanaka said excited.

“ How the hell can you not know what Egypt is ! I didn't expect it from Ryu, atleast !”

“ I was kidding. Of course I know. It's a place....hahahah !”

Nishinoya gave him a dirty look.

“ Kotei will go to Egypt !” Kotei cheered with the little idea she got of the place by her imagination.

“ Yeah, yeah ! Let's go together !”

“ By the way, is there anything you want to be when you grow up ?” Tanaka asked.

Kotei stopped her cheering. She looked down in thought. A big fat question mark appeared above her head and the boys sighed. Kids have got it easy. They can be so carefree.