𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 : 𝕎𝔼 𝕄𝔼𝔼𝕋 𝔸𝔾𝔸𝕀ℕ !

“ 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 !”

.

𝟏

Friday, Kotei arrived at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium to cheer on her brother. Miwa thought it would be a fun experience and decided to permit her stay with the Karasuno team at their hotel while she drove back to her work. Her grand entrance was not paid much attention which seemed to bring down her mood. But her face lit up when something interesting popped up.

“ Ah, help me !” Hinata’s voice boomed throughout the hallways as abrupt footsteps stopped near the third years’ room and the door slid open with a slam.

“ What happened, Hinata ?”

Kotei who was sitting on Kageyama's lap, messing with his phone, looked up excited as she witnessed a hyperactive boy jump upon Sugawara who happened to be nearest to the door.

“ There's a cockroach !” He pointed fearfully behind him and on cue a tiny, black mass charged at them at immense speed.

“ AHHH ! IT'S COMING HERE !”

Asahi ‘ eeped ’ and shrunk back into a corner of the room.

Kotei, in between the commotion, stood before Hinata and Suga in a lax motion and with grave curiosity picked the insect with her bare fingers and held it up before her face.

“ Is this it ?” She asked showing it to Hinata who yelped.

“ Ah ! Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross !”

“ It's just a cockroach,” she said with a nonchalant smile, walking closer to them.

“ Kotei, you baka, stay away from me ! Your face makes me sick !”

“ Don't come closer ! Ahhhh !”

Thank the lords Kiyoko was there to save the day as she disposed of the small creature, expertly. Hinata had lost his breath by then and lay collapsed on the floor, his face pale and blue.

“ But Kotei just wanted to have fun~”
The child whined as Daichi flicked her forehead and lectured her to reflect on her actions.

So, yes. The evening was pretty much uneventful.

Untill the next day.....

“ It's Nekoma vs Karasuno. I wonder who's gonna win ?” Said a sandy brown haired boy, with an average height sitting beside another dark-brown haired boy with middle parted bangs. His grey eyes scanned the arena as his gaze finally landed on a hyperactive ginger head.“ And there goes Karasuno’s #10.”