𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓 : ℤ𝕆𝕆

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 !”

.

𝟏

It was a bright Sunday.

And Kotei was currently roaming the streets of Tokyo, holding hands with Kazuma, Miwa's former boyfriend (chapter 10) who wanted to fulfill his promise of taking her to the zoo.

Kageyama was definitely not happy to leave his sister with the crazy bastard and even threatened to break all of his 206 bones if something happened to her. Miwa didn't mind observing how desperate the boy was to turn over a new leaf and as Kotei and Kazuma had often gone out together to places, before their break up, she gave her consent.

“ Kazu-kun, Kotei won't go inside ?” She asked pointing at the entrance to the zoo.

“ Sorry, Ko-chan, but apparently my cousin is here in Tokyo. And he wants to meet up. You don't have a problem if he tags along, right ?” He asked glaring at a passerby who was eyeing Kotei.

“ No. But Kotei wanna see Mr tiger !” She said impatiently.

He chuckled.“ Wait a bit more.”

Instantly his glare fell on a group of girls who were staring at them.“Whatchu looking at, hah ?” He barked at them, angrily.

The poor girls who were just admiring the cute brother-sister duo quickly bowed their heads in apology, flustered, before escaping the scene as fast as possible.

“ You have to be cautious around people these days, Kotei. You never know what their true intentions are. So stick close to me, okay?” He said pulling her behind him as the girl nodded, confused. Why was he acting like an overprotective brother right now ? No damn clue.

“ You really shouldn't be scaring girls off like that, Kazu-kun~”

The foreign voice led Kotei to look at the newcomer and her lips formed a surprised ‘o’ when the face revealed himself to be—

“ Sachiro, you jerk ! You're late !” Kazuma yelled grabbing his collars.

“ Is this how you greet your dear cousin meeting him after ages ?”

Kazuma glanced at Kotei and cleared his throat to regain his composure. He must not be a bad influence on her. He has promised to be her future role model. Now that Miwa and him were back on good terms, he didn't want to ruin their friendship.

“ Aha ! It's you !”  Hirugami exclaimed motioning towards Kotei.

“ Mr saviour !” She beamed up at the enthusiastic male.“ And Umi !” Her smiled broadened at the sight of a white haired short boy, peeping from behind his tall friend.“ And....who are you ?” She pointed at the very very very tall boy, with a muscular build, dressed in casual clothes, his top part of the  hair styled up while the lower part was shaved off.