𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑 : 𝕁𝕆ℍℤ𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕀

“ 𝑲𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒊’𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘’𝒖𝒑~𝑲𝒆𝒊’𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖’𝒚𝒚~”

.

𝟏

“ Runa-chan ! Hurry ! You can't fall behind !”

“ Ah...*pant*....sorry.....I'm not a...*pant*....fast runner !”

The light brown haired girl, dressed in her yellow Johzenji tracksuit, struggled to keep up with her team who jogged ahead. The boys gave her frequent glances of concern.

Seriously, there was no need for their manager to run with them. But she insisted, to get stronger along with her team, stay by their side till her death.... that's an exaggeration.

Terushima, the team Captain, almost weeped at her diligence.

The power of friendship and bonds....

Currently, they were running uphill which further depleted her stamina. Yet, she refused to give up.Their checkpoint would be the topmost point on the ascending ground. Hence, they'll turn back from there.

Only a few more steps....not a big deal.

The rest of the team has already reached their target and waited for their manager, throwing away momentary cheers at her.

“ Runa-chan, you can do it !”

“ Two more steps !”

“ Runa-chan, fight !”

“ You got it !”

In the meantime, Kotei was travelling around and exploring on Clara when her gaze caught the rather strange group of teens climbing their youth of encouragement. It perked up her interest and she couldn't help but follow them.

Second reason would be she liked the colour yellow, to an extent. It was tolerable.

That's when she saw the small girl manager named Runa lagging behind the rest. Wanting to live up to the name of a considerate cheerleader, she joined the boys’ chants of encouragement.

“ Fight, sis ! Fight ! Fight !”

“ Who's that ?” Bobata Kazuma, a droopy look in his eyes and a carefree nature, pointed out, curiously.

Kuribayashi Runa, a new addition to the Johzenji team, side glanced at the small figure. She had no idea who the kid was. But somehow her motivating cheering raised her spirits up and finally reached the checkpoint, bending over her knees to catch her breath. I did it...she smiled brightly at the child, internally thanking her.

“ You did it ! Great !” Futamata Takeharu cheered patting her on her back.

“ Woah ! Your bike is real cool, kid !”