𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕 : 𝕄𝕀𝕊ℂℍ𝕀𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕌𝕊

[ Warning : Timeskip spoilers]

Finale

.

5 Years Later.....

“ I think we're here....uh....Kotei ? Ko—”

“ Look, look, Natsu-nee! Kotei found something interesting !” A 11-year-old girl bounced about excitedly, as she pointed at a specific mascot, entering the stadium through the back gate. To be very precise, it was the MSBY Black Jackals mascot, Jackasuke.  He was gaining quite a lot of attention, especially from children.

The fifteen-year old orange haired teen pinched the bridge of her nose before pulling the excited fool by the hand towards the stadium. It's a wonder how she got to take a day off from practice just to see her brother’s flashy debut. She's in the volleyball club now. But when Kotei suddenly rang her up, insisting to tag along to surprise her brother, the older couldn't refuse.

“ It's this way.” They stepped inside together. The corridors abuzz with thrill and excitement, the spectators seemed prepared for a mind-blowing evening.“ Wait...,” Natsu’s phone rang and she hurriedly received it, the caller ID saved to Demon Lady 😈.“Hello ?”

“ THE HELL ARE YOU !! YOU CAN'T DROP PRACTICE LIKE THIS, GIRL!!!! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!”

“ But I—”

“ NO BUTS ! HURRY UP!”

And the call ended.

“ Seriously !”

“ Who was that ?” Kotei asked, curious.

“ It's the Captain. Although I had taken permission from Coach......,” she muttered, frustrated. After coming this far she can't just not meet her brother and leave.“ Well, there's nothing I can do. Here, Kotei, hold the tickets.” She took out a black leather wallet with the letter HS in the corner, in bright golden.“ Give this to nii-chan for me. And tell him I'm sorry that I couldn't meet him.”

“ You're leaving ? But we just got here,” Kotei grumbled pulling on her sleeves.

“ It's fine. It's fine. Just don't forget to say what I've told you. You remember, right ?”

“ Uh-huh.”

“ Repeat it.”

“ I'll give Shoyo your gift and say ‘ I'm sorry that I couldn't meet you’.” She smiled, confident.

“ No, not you. Me !”

“ Yeah, it's not you. It's me, right ?”

She tilted her head in confusion.
Natsu sighed. Kotei will always be Kotei. This idiot.....Kotei just stared at her face with a foolish smile.“ Just give him that and say Natsu gave it. I'll leave a voice message later. Okay?” She ruffled her hair.