𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 : 𝔻𝔸ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾

“𝑲𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑰 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝒀𝑶-𝑵𝑰𝑰 ! 𝑲𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑰'𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵' 𝑻𝑶 𝑱𝑨𝑰𝑳 !"

.

𝟏

" Koteii !!"

The little girl shivered as she hid under the table. She could see her brother's feet pass by as he surveyed the house like a madman.

" Okay, that's it ! I'm gonna count till three ! If you don't come out till then.....I am gonna disown you !" He yelled from the kitchen.

That was the last straw. Kotei wiggled out of her hiding spot and with shuffling feet, dragged herself to where her brother was. This is the day. She stood before his tall, looming figure with a confident (she tried to) look." Big brother can't disown Kotei. Because big brother doesn't own Kotei !"

" So, you're talking back to me, now ?" Kageyama had an intimating smile on his face as he cracked his knuckles, together.

" K-kotei says Kotei will complain to Miwa-nee that big brother's bullying Kotei!!" She yelled, taking a step forward.

" I dare you to do that, punk !" He took a step forward too which frightened her as her brave facade slowly started to crumble apart."There's still time. Tell me where you hid the balls."

Yes, that's what she did. Since morning she was not getting her brother's attention at all. He went on practicing by himself in the yard. Kotei was sick and tired of it. Miwa was out on work and there's no one to play with her. So, when her brother went to use the bathroom she diligently picked up the balls and hid them somewhere safe.

" Kotei's not scared of big brother anymore-"

" You-"

" Big brother doesn't play with Kotei at all. Kotei will not back down, now. Kotei fights till the end !"

" Then I have to do it the hard way," he said as he proceeded to give her a good beating but surprisingly she dodged." How dare you defy your brother ! You're becoming rebellious at this age ?!"

" Kotei doesn't have a choice !" She turned on her heels and ran towards the entrance.

" Kotei, wait-"

" Kotei doesn't hear ! Kotei's gonna leave!" She got out of the house and stepped on the streets. Peeking behind her, once, she got to take one good look at her beloved abode. Goodbye, everyone. Kotei's now all alone. Kotei has to search for her new identity. Goodbye, Miwa-nee ! Goodbye-

" Kotei, stop your nonsense this Instant !" She saw her brother running out of the house too.

Okay, then this it.