𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 : 𝕀𝕊 𝔸𝕊𝔸ℍ𝕀 𝕊ℂ𝔸ℝ𝕐 ?

“𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

“𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕."

.

𝟏

Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! Ring—

Kageyama slammed his hand on the alarm clock, knocking it down in the process. He groaned, quietly, before turning on his side and muttering ‘five more minutes’ although there was absolutely no one in the room besides him.

“ Tobio, wake up already !” Miwa's loud yell, downstairs, resounded in the entire house.

“ Uff,” Kageyama buried his face into the blanket but knew very well that doing this will not save him from the study torture he had to tolerate every day.

Letting out a big yawn, Tobio sat up with droopy eyes. He sat there on his bed in silence staring at nothing in particular. Finally, feeling like he could stand on his feet, he brought his legs down to touch the floor and suddenly two arms from under the bed gripped his limbs, tightly.

“ What the—”

Kageyama, who was in the process of getting up, got shocked and tripped on his feet. Everything happened in slow motion. He thought today will be day he'll finally break his already half-broken nose but didn't want any accident to happen before the nationals so just before he could make contact with the ground, face first, he willed his body to turn midair and landed on his butt instead.

It's a good thing nothing dangerous happened. He sat there on the floor, dumbfounded.

“ Good morning, onii-chan !” Kotei peeked out from under the bed with a mischievous grin.“ Surprise !”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“ Today, would be the day that I, Miwa, will do something (don't know what) but anything that'll bring a difference in my life ! I'm so motivated, god,” the older sister sat at the table, having her coffee, suppressing the smile that threatened to show on her usually cool demeanor.

It's one of those days when you feel a sudden burst of inspiration within yourself and you feel like you can achieve everything you want in the world. Miwa was in the middle of that phase.