𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 : 𝕂𝕀𝔻𝕊

“ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 !"

.

𝟏

" Who are you ?"

Shiro gasped loudly. No way ! Is this guy for real ?

" H-how can you forget me ! I'm Shiro, The Great !"

Kageyama stared at him for a while before a look of realisation crossed his face. The older gave him an annoyed look, finally recognising him as Kotei's friend from kindergarten.

" You're that stupid brat !"

" Oi ! Who you callin' stupid !" Shiro punched him although it did not affect Kageyama who remained pillared.

" Okay, that's enough. We have practice. Can we please do this later ?" Daichi intervened getting in between them and Suga gently peeled the boy off Kageyama's leg. The former struggled but Sugawara was stronger.

" I apologise for my ignorance, Daichi-san. But Kotei has gone too far. Give me a second," Kageyama put forward his request.

" Let Kotei go !!" Kotei whined and fidgeted in his grip.

Shiro finally escaped Suga's grip and lunged at the tall boy. Kageyama almost lost his balance as the blonde clutched his shirt and wrapped his legs round his torso, refusing to let go." I said let her go, stupid !!"

" Oy..hey-wait, get off me !!"

" Let her go first !"

" Yes, let Kotei go !!"

As the kids fidgeted around, struggling better than before, Kageyama was finding it difficult to keep up. Daichi stepped in to help and the other members approached them too, eager to stop the quarrel from escalating into something bigger.

" Do it steady, kids. The King will get mad if you move around too much." Only Tsukishima seemed to be having the time of his life.

Coach Ukai blew his whistle but nobody listened. Frustrated, and annoyed at his lack of authority, he stomped out of the gym to get some fresh air. The team's gonna pay for this. He's gonna make them stay back for sure !

" Kotei and what's his name again ?"

" Shiro !"

" Aaahh !"

" Let Kotei go !!"

" Why'd you hit me, Hinata ! Damn it !"

" Sorry, Tanaka-san ! I didn't mean to ! I was gonna grab the boy !"

" Seriously ? It's a new drama everyday."

" Stoooop !!"

" Finally...," Kageyama panted as he got his hand on the boy and held him up by his shirt's collar, similar to Kotei. With the girl in one hand and the boy in the other, he stepped out of the gym, grinning devilishly."...Shiro boke ! I told you to stay out of family business, didn't I, you jerk!!"