𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 : 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋 ℝ𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℤ𝕍𝕆𝕌𝕊

“ 𝑮𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

“ 𝑮𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.”

.

𝟏

“...and then Kuro kicked Lev. It was so fun,” Kotei laughed copying Kuroo as she swung her legs back and forth from the edge of the couch.

“ You shouldn't laugh at else's pain, Kotei.”

“ It's his fault anyway. Kotei didn't get Kotei's tooth back.”

“ But—”

“ Wait, wait, Kotei's not finished. And then...”

She spoke some more on the phone.
On the other line, the person yawned lightly. It was twelve at midnight. People are supposed to be sleeping around this time. Especially kids. But Kotei thought it would be a good idea to call Suga and gossip with him about the day's events. She had called up her brother first from whom she had taken his number and dialled him up next from their room telephone.

“ Ko-chan, that's enough. Don't disturb others in the middle of the night,” Miwa said, peering above her laptop, from her place on the bed.

“ But Suga doesn't mind !” She pouted and Suga let out an inexpressible sigh.

“ No, get off the phone. It's too late.”
Sugawara saw this as a chance to save himself from another round of insomniac talk.

“ It's fine, Kotei. Let's talk once you get back here.”

The girl said something incoherent which sounded more like frustrated muttering.“ Wait for Kotei to get back. Please have early meals and don't forget to keep the team on check.”

Are you our coach? Suga thought, sweatdropping.

“ Nothing is right when Kotei's absent,” she ended with a smug smile.

You're just living in a big made-up delusion.

“ Goodnight, Suga !”

“ Goodnight to you too.” He waited for Kotei to hang up first before focusing back on the textbook which still lay open on his desk, on the first page. And now he was in no mood to get back to studies. It will not hurt to skip for a day, will it?

I'm sure it won't. He smiled, happily, closing his textbook, feeling pleasure in doing so and stretched on his desk. Getting up he slumped down on the bed and buried his face into the soft covers.

Sweet dreams.

𝟐

“ Should I help you get back ?”

Chigaya asked, founding a clueless Kageyama standing outside the training camp, looking as lost as ever. It was the end of the training camp and he'd go on ahead to return home before the other two. Miwa and Kotei were supposed to return after two days. Thus, he made no effort to wait for anyone.