𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 : 𝕊ℍ𝕀ℝ𝔸𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀ℤ𝔸𝕎𝔸

“ 𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔

“ 𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔.”

.

𝟏

“~morning bird chirps, now Kotei's up~”

Kotei yawned lazily as she sat up on her bed. Scratching her hair which was in knots, she climbed down and walked straight towards the toilet. Still in a half asleep state, she bumped into something/someone at the bottom of the stairs. Looking up, she was met by a familiar face.“ Ah, nii-chan. Why do you look so short ?”

Kageyama who had just woken up was proceeding towards the kitchen when he saw the little girl talking to the small wooden table, animatedly. Who's she talking to ? He tilted his head to the side.

The next Kageyama freshened up and reached the hallway, he found his sister sleeping peacefully using the bottommost stair as her pillow.

He checked the clock. There's still some time left before school starts. So the nice brother carried his sibling back to her room and tucked her in. Getting the warmth of the blanket, Kotei snuggled back into the fluffy sheets again.

Moving a strand of her hair from her face, Kageyama stared at her sleeping state for a second. It felt weird to see her this quiet and calm. He's used to seeing her so overactive all the time. Sighing, he left her room to wake up Miwa.

Later that evening...

“ Kageyama, where is your sister ? Shouldn't she be here by now ?” Ennoshita asked, concerned, as the said boy looked up, touching the ball without looking and yet giving a perfect toss to Hinata who spiked it in awe.

“ Maybe there's some after-school activity. Please don't worry, she'll be fine on her own.”

“ If you say so...”

Meanwhile...

“ ~come here, kitty~”

A small girl ran behind a stray cat who walked in an ignorant manner, totally giving her the cold shoulder. But Kotei's not the one to give up so easily. She decided that she'd have to pet it atleast once. And if required, she'd follow it to the end of earth.

“~here kitty~”

She let out a low whine to catch her attention but the creature had a mind of its own as it climbed up a wall and jumped over it onto the ground beyond.