𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 : 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊

" 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐'𝒔 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 ! 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈, 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 !"

.

𝟏

Another beautiful morning with a bird chirping in the background only that it's just an alarm ringtone and not an actual bird.

" Who the hell sets their alarm as birds screeching!"

" I do ! You have a problem with that ?"

" I'm warning you, you do not want to pick up a fight with me early in the morning !"

" Oh yeah ? You wanna go ? Is that an indirect threat ?"

Too bad the morning was not peaceful as usual.

The teams become too energetic at this time. It's literally a zoo in there. Only difference is you'll find new species that you've never heard of before with the Coaches acting as their caretakers.

" I want everyone to line up in the gym within five minutes !"

The boys groaned. It's more fun to be at each other's throat than to have a peaceful friendly conversation. If it's a training camp it's your ticket to the zoo. Picking fights with rival teams is given more importance than scoring points. I mean that's what's volleyball about, right ?

Right ?

Takeda pulled Kotei to the almost empty Cafeteria. Only a few remained to complete their morning meal but that too got ruined when Coach Nekomata dragged them off without letting them put those nutrients in their bodies.

" Today you'll stay with me, okay ?" Takeda smiled handing her the chopsticks.

Kotei couldn't hear him because she was still busy completing her dream from last night. Apparently she got to join the Survey Corps with the gang. Thus, her morning had already been ruined the moment her brother interrupted the bliss.

" So ? What do you wanna do now?" Takeda asked with a polite smile.

" Let's watch aot together !"

" Aot ? What's that ?"Kotei gave him a how-dare-you-sit-in-front-of-Kotei-not-knowing-what-aot-is look. Takeda genuinely had no idea so remained quiet (a bit embarrassed maybe). Then Kotei realised she's a grown up. So she should act like one. Clearing her throat she continued," okay. Then Kotei will be the teacher for today. Kotei will give Take-chan lessons on Aot."

" How about we do something else ?" Takeda emphasized each of his words to sent her a signal.

Of course Kotei wasn't able to catch it." Like what ?"

" I heard you've got your summer homework. And you've probably not touched it, have you ?"

" Definitely not," she said in a matter of fact tone.