Chapter 90

Her mouth was just like fine velvet, letting him feel a pleasure that could cause him to die at any moment. Countless groans emitted from his mouth and his underbelly grew hotter and hotter as if it had been seized by a living flame. He couldn’t help but to straighten his back. Grabbing her head, he thrust back and forth. Amidst his rapid breaths, the fire in his underbelly finally found an exit and violently surged out.

For the first time in his life, Xuanyuan Min Zhi finally tasted the flavor of love. Immediately letting out a pleasured yell, he hugged her head and maintained this position for a very long time. It was only after he felt the resistance of the woman kneeling on the ground that he finally extracted himself.

“So good.” His expression incomparably pleased, he exhaled a long breath and grabbed an article of clothing on the side to wipe her face.

Ruan Zhu’s sore mouth ached and her entire body was limp. Fortunately, she had become accustomed to doing this sort of thing, but he was too terrifyingly big and made it hard for her to manage. Her body suddenly became light–Xuanyuan Min Zhi had lifted her by her waist and in the next moment, secured her lips.

While he kissed her, his eyes roamed, and upon chancing on the two pink buds on her chest, his lips moved downwards and sucked on one of them. Gently inhaling, a sweet and incomparably fragrant milk entered his mouth. Eyes full of love, he swallowed it all and seemed to have become addicted, as after he had finished eating from one side, he then moved on to the next.

She was still clutching onto his head, continuously mewling out nn‘s and ahh‘s in response.

Xuanyuan Min Zhi horizontally carried his beloved woman while he stood in the middle of the room, plundering the beauty that was considered his.

Why were men always so fond of doing this? She had left her children for over ten days and no longer provided any milk for her children. If it wasn’t for being sucked here and there by Yun Shi Yi, her milk would have normally already stopped. But towards her husbands’ actions, she felt joy from the bottom of her heart as it proved their relationship was like one of conjoined people, where they blended into each other.

She extended an arm to hug his head. Feeling his hairpin, she pulled it out, and the man’s long pitch-black hair draped down……His original cocky appearance now had a bit of a wild and sexy charm.

Xuanyuan Min Zhi carried her and headed towards the large bed. This was an extremely wide bed made from red sandalwood, not one of those frame beds. Yun Shi Yi had followed his wife’s suggestions in her letters–he had found a famous artisan to create a spring mattress and had a double phoenix and sunrise design carved around it; their bed was covered with a never-before-seen mattress pad that was entirely new to this era. Made from a thick layer of natural sponges with medicinal properties, the mattress pad was then covered with cloud silk brocade embroidered with crimson tree peonies. When one laid on top of it, it was incomparably soft.

Min Zhi placed her on top of the bed. After they had married, he had fantasized countless times of truly having her so now that he was facing the clean and dainty body, there was still a part of him that found it unreal, as if he was in a dream. He leaned over her, his large hands rubbing all over her body, bringing about a sort of limpness to both parties. The female’s body became warmer and warmer, encroaching pink, with a fascinating sheen underneath the candlelight.

He pulled apart her legs, his fingers trembling as he gently touched and pushed them aside, then lowered his head and kissed. A liquid that was not inferior to the sweet milk from her chest entered his mouth and brain, and in a flash, his eyes became hazy, and he couldn’t resist doubling his efforts for another sample.

“En……Ahh!……” What was sent to her were pain and itchiness but also an extraordinary comfortable feeling. Incessant, delicate mews sprinkled out of Ruan Zhu’s mouth.