Chapter 113: The Married Life 1

I stepped inside Ming Xiang Cui Yu, handing over the emerald jadeite I had brought back from Myanmar to the shop’s owner, Nuan Chun. Sketching out a design, I outlined what it was that I wanted, and he listened in earnest, picking up the drawing for a closer look before calling a master artisan over and repeating my words.

After Liu Fei Xu’s death, Ming Xiang Cui Yu declined and went through numerous hands. The shop’s name changed again and again, but it never really profited.

By chance, I had just returned from touring the world with my family. As we had brought back quite a few precious stones, I decided to buy the shop along with its craftsmen. The reason why it is called ‘Ming Xiang Cui Yu’ is because the name has a reputation spanning over a hundred years. After one month of renovations, the store reopened, with Nuan Chun as its owner and Ruan Yu taking over his previous position as the head of the embroidery department.

I had already gifted Mei Yan Ying Ying Chu to Ruan Yu, so I might as well also give her the embroidery department. My current focus was not on money but on the emotions that money could not buy.

The master artisan withdrew, and I glanced at Nuan Chun, whose eyes were filled with deep affection. I couldn’t help but to give a small laugh. Yesterday, he had asked for me twice. Was he still not satisfied? I stretched my hand into his trousers, slowly touching him. Not too long after, a tent erected.

I raised my head to look at him. The thirty-two year old Nuan Chun was full of a manly air, and the small mustache on his upper lip was definitely worth a second look. He was originally very beautiful–to the degree that he could be appointed his mistress’s bedwarmer at a young age and assigned to serve her in her boudoir–so it wasn’t strange that the current him was a little hard to take. He had matured over the years and become steadier as his age increased, giving him a masculine demeanor.

“Nuan Chun, do you want a child? If you do, I can consider giving you one.” Escorts did not have the right to ask their mistress for children, but I wanted to give him one; give him a son that was beautiful like him. A daughter would also be fine; all so that he could have someone to depend on when elderly.

Nuan Chun did not respond, and instead, pushed his hands inside my lapel, cupping a breast with each hand. Because it had only been two months since I had given birth to a child for Jing Yan, milk started flowing a little after he started massaging, soaking his hands. He picked me up, making me sit on top of a table, before removing my top, allowing my full mounds to leap out.

Perhaps because I continued to practice yoga daily, the me who was nearly thirty years old still had a graceful figure with a chest that still retained the beauty of maidenhood. Tender and delicate–always able to arouse the love of men.

Nuan Chun lowered his head to take one of them into his mouth, lightly sucking the liquid inside. After all of these years, his oral technique had become extremely good. I felt myself becoming damp down there, a little ticklish. Limbs turning numb, I lowly moaned: “En……Nuan Chun……down there, too……”

Nuan Chun turned around to lock the door, then threw off his fetters. His robust body didn’t have the slightest trace of unwanted fat, and his wheat-colored skin was scattered with traces of a man’s breath. He stripped me, separating my legs, then knelt underneath to press a kiss upwards. The tip of his tongue repeatedly stroked back and forth while two of his fingers entered, slowly tormenting me. I trembled as current-like shivers zapped through me. Staring at the head underneath me, I saw him swallow without pause.

Gasping for breath, I grabbed his hair. More fluid leaked and was caught by him.

“Ahh!……Nuan Chun……I’m coming!……” I screamed. My entire body shaking, I gasped for air while tightly clutching his head.