Chapter 109

No matter how many times she was teased by her husbands, she never grew tired of it. Waves of pleasure attacked her body and all of her words failed her at this moment. Apart from the constant spasms all over her body, she didn’t know how to do anything other than grip their members with each hand. Mind blank, she curled up in the bed, delicately gasping for breath, finally uttering after a while: “Nuan Chun, you should shave.”

Nuan Chun rubbed the stubble on his chin, not understanding why Eldest Miss always made the men by her side shave. What man on earth didn’t let his whiskers grow? Actually, Ruan Zhu didn’t forbid them from having facial hair; she liked them leaving some above their lips so they’d be as handsome as someone like Li Xun Huan[a], both cool and dashing, with a manly air.

“Zhu Zhu, one more time, okay?” Yun Shi Wei’s lips left his wife’s chest and rested against her ear. His fingers replaced where his mouth just were and gently fondled.

Ruan Zhu lowered her head to stare at the rough and large hand at her bosom, her mind still hazy: “Second Cousin, you’ve gone silly. You haven’t come yet, right?” She tilted her head to study the object in her hand–Eh? That’s not right, it’s Nuan Chun’s……Looking to her left, she very earnestly said: “Second Cousin, you really are silly. It really hasn’t come out yet! Be good and listen. We’ll talk after Older Sister finishes you off this time.” She pulled them both over and stroked them with each hand.

Yun Shi Wei didn’t know whether to laugh or cry and raised his hand to pet his wife’s head, pampering and helplessness in his eyes: “Little fool, I’m asking you if you still want it.”

“You’re the fool! What man asks a woman do they want it when they haven’t come yet! Or is it that you want to do it yourself? Don’t tell me you never did it all of these years and can’t take it anymore?” Ruan Zhu giggled. Because she had drank alcohol, her cheeks were even more visibly tender and charming and magnified her seductive appearance. Yun Shi Wei sucked in a breath. Peeling off her little hand, he straightened his back and rubbed his rod against her face.

Ruan Zhu sensed her face had become a little damp–a little bit of liquid had leaked out from his member. She turned her head and opened her mouth……Feeling uncomfortable with this position, she spit it back out and flipped over so that she was kneeling with her left hand on the bed while her right hand held Yun Shi Wei’s waist as she buried her head between his crotch and took him into her mouth again……

Shi Wei’s body violently straightened and thrust forward, but seeming as if he had considered it would injure her mouth, his movements soon slowed.

Nuan Chun used the towel to carelessly wipe his body twice before positioning himself behind Ruan Zhu. He rubbed her snowy buttocks and saw her dripping pink petals……Gasping for air, he pushed his long member forward, opening her small hole, and entered without any hesitation……

Zong Zhi arrived at Yi Zhu Cottage and entered the bedroom to see this exact scene. His eyes fixedly stared at the white derriere raised high and the two swaying mounds on her chest. Striding over, his two large hands caressed his wife’s bright and clean butt a few times and then moved down to squeeze her two breasts.

Right at this time, Min Zhi and Jing Yan simultaneously entered the bedroom. They hadn’t reached the bed yet……Yun Shi Wei glanced at the several men and frostily said: “Go bathe, all of you.”

Having been a general for several years and gone through life and death on the battlefield, his words were commanding. But the men were not intimidated by his imposing manner; rather, it was because they knew their wife’s habits that they could only covetously stare at that titillating body before turning around and entering the other room.