Chapter 101

While Ruan Zhu’s conscience was fuzzy, she heard a wave of chaotic footsteps growing closer and closer. Her hands wildly roamed around the ground and upon coming in contact with clothing, she covered herself with it. As her mind became more and more frenzied, she couldn’t find the sleeves in her impatience and huddled in the corner with the clothes covering her chest. But the waves of pleasure inside her continued to strengthen, and she bent her waist in torment, indecipherable moans pouring from her mouth, as she vaguely saw a person’s silhouette approach.

“Niangniang, what happened to you?” That person crouched down, removing their outer wear and draping it over her.

Ruan Zhu pushed her head forward to see, but it was like her eyes had been covered with a layer of fog as she couldn’t see anything clearly. However, the strong manly smell and breath entered her nostrils and the desire within her body abruptly erupted, causing longing to occupy each of her cells.

She threw herself into the man’s arms and pressed a kiss against his mouth, one of her arms looping around his neck while the other reached inside his clothes. Ah! She lightly sighed. It was like she was looking for a cure that was somewhere on his body as she stretched her hand inside his trousers.

All of the shop assistants ran in just to see this scene. Full of embarrassment and shock, they successively retreated outside, closing the door behind them. As long as their mistress was sound, their hearts could remain in their chests. If something bad had occurred because of inadequate protection, all of their heads would fall.

Wang Jing Yan’s eyebrows were pulled all the way up as he stared in shock at the woman in his arms. Even though he had no experience regarding this, he immediately knew what had happened. His arms wrapped around her waist as he urgently pressed: “You were drugged by someone. Who is the bastard that did this?”

“Give me, quickly give it to me.” What answered him was yet another hurried kiss and also the tearing of his clothes.

He picked her up from the ground and entered the bedroom in a few steps, placing her down on the bed.

But she still held fast to him, refusing to let go. Completely flushed, she panted with difficulty as her chest heaved up and down, her very appearance one of torment. One of her hands recklessly tore at his clothes, and once his top was removed, she then moved on to his pants. After his trousers had been torn off, golden chains were exposed.

Yet another chastity belt! She was at a loss in her urgency and yanked at the chains, tears in her eyes.

“Don’t rush, let me do it.” Wang Jing Yan was afraid she would hurt her hand. He had extraordinary martial arts and the minor chains weren’t a challenge. Using some inner strength, he lightly tugged and the chains shattered, falling onto the bed.

He knew that he would very quickly lose the chastity he had safeguarded for twenty years but his heart was entirely filled with joy. Looking at her snow-white skin, he placed his hands atop her incessantly trembling breasts……The exquisite sensation caused his head to become blank and his blood to flare up in a flash.

As she continued to kiss him, both of her hands reached out to grab his huge member. She moved to straddle him, slowly sitting down and then continued to sway atop him.

“En!” Wang Jing Yan groaned in pleasure and increased his speed in accordance with her movements.

Desire and passion surged within her like rolling magma that became increasingly stronger. “Ah!……” Her throat had already become hoarse from all of her screams but she simply couldn’t resist calling out……She was going mad!

She finally welcomed the final eruption. “Ahhh!!” She shrieked as her entire body convulsed for a long time while her legs bent and her heels pushed against the bed sheets. Supported on top of Wang Jing Yan, she was entirely drenched with sweat with her long hair damp and moistened from her snowy skin.