Chapter 94

Xuanyuan Min Zhi took out a bottle of ning xiang lu and spread it over his wife’s scratched cheeks. Ning xiang lu was the panacea of the imperial clan and was very effective in healing any kind of wound without leaving any scarring. He saw her bird’s nest of hair and reached over to let down her coil before combing it again. Unfortunately, he had no experience with waiting on a person and after he had finished with her hair, he might as well have never combed it as on the contrary, it became even more messy than before.

Ruan Zhu could not throw aside his intention and pushed him away to personally brush and put her hair into a long ponytail.

He hugged her, kissing her for a while: “Zhu’er, give birth to a child for me, okay? Zong Zhi and Head Yun all already have children.”

The first time Min Zhi called Yun Shi Yi by his name, Ruan Zhu was unhappy and stubbornly waged a cold war with him for many days. Even when it was his turn in the bedroom, she refused to fulfill her obligations as a wife, making Min Zhi feel incredibly regretful. He then afterwards treated Yun Shi Yi with great respect.

Yun Shi Yi’s position as the principal husband could not be challenged and even the princes could not put on airs towards him. She would ensure the incident with Wei Rong could not occur in her family.

“A woman’s pregnancy is very difficult so let’s wait a few years. One’s life is not limited to just having children; there are many things one can do and I also want to take a break!” Ever since she had stopped breastfeeding, she had them all eat the oral contraceptive. Having another child–she did not have any such intention for the time being.

“Ai, fine then. I really can’t say no to you.”

Min Zhi took this opportunity to take advantage of her and slid his hand inside her lapel to grope about. The Heavens knew how it felt to have such an exquisite woman in the prime of her youth sitting on one’s lap; he was bewitched every time. Ruan Zhu’s breathing became unsteady from his touches and she softly persuaded him after feeling a hardness underneath her butt: “Endure it for a little longer. After a few days, it’ll be your turn. We can’t do it here; the coachman will hear.”

Min Zhi’s eyes were heated from passion and he panted: “I’m just touching and won’t go too far.”

Ruan Zhu understood it was very hard for a young and vigorous man who had just experienced the sweetness between a man and a woman to restrain himself and slid her hand into his trousers, gripping that solid and humongous member as she slowly moved back and forth.

It was hard for Min Zhi to endure his own emotions and he straightened his body in correspondence with her actions. After a moment, his eyes blazed while his face became increasingly redder as he abruptly captured her lips. His left hand wound from behind her back and under her armpit to squeeze her soft breast while his right hand lowered and covered her small hand, rapidly stroking his rod……His body trembled at the climax while a series of stifled groans spilled out from his mouth and into hers. Only then was he considered thoroughly relaxed.

“Is it a little better now?” She had continuously been dearly loved by her husbands so seeing them happy also made her happy.

“Much better, Zhu’er, do you want me to do the same to you? It’ll feel extremely good.” A smile was on Min Zhi’s face. After his body had released, he felt like he was flying.

“No need, Zong Zhi will do it tonight.” Rolling in the sheets was a luxury to them. To her, it was something common as she received intimate pleasure in their arms every time that made her feel incomparably carefree.

She was rather sympathetic to how miserable these men had it in this world where males were the majority and females were the minority. It was nearly a ten to one ratio so how many men were there that couldn’t have wives? And yet homosexuality was also illegal.