Chapter 106

He loved his wife, loved her so crazily much. Using all of the passion in his heart, he kissed her chest and sucked in the honey inside her, resembling a just-born infant who clung to their benevolent mother with piety and worship.

After a very long time, he lifted his head and carefully placed her down……Pushing apart her two legs, he continued to kiss her, demanding for that sweet liquid inside her body.

“Nn……” Moans slipped from her mouth as the wet and warm sensation stimulated her nerves. Her sensitive little bead was being sucked by the man who then slightly nibbled. She gasped for air, eyes completely misted over……Her back unconsciously arched and her hands grabbed his head to push him even deeper into her crotch……

When two rough fingers entered inside her, her entire body trembled from the sensation and softened……She twisted and turned from both the suffering and the pleasure.

She raised her head and the breeze blew a pink lotus before her eyes. The blossom flew upward like a dancing skirt with such a fresh and beautiful color!

She reached out to hold the entire blossom and couldn’t help but to bite down on a petal. The flower’s nectar was very sweet……At this moment, the movements of the fingers inside her became fiercer and the little bead was ruthlessly sucked. It was a torment that was incredibly hard to withstand and she was unable to resist sobbing tears out of being touched, out of delight, out of infinite joy.

“Ahh!……” A never-ending emotion swept her entire body. She loudly screamed as her two hands indiscriminately moved. The delicate and pink lotus fell onto her chest while its nectar soaked its petals and her snowy skin.

She laid motionless as if all of her strength had left but the teasing happening to her lower half had yet to stop. He continued to explore her depths–occasionally poking at her walls–provoking a current to run through her. The feeling of floating high among the clouds hadn’t yet dissipated and an additional current of excitement rushed through her, culminating in another wave of fantastical pleasure.

But this time wasn’t actually his finger and also wasn’t his lips. This time, the man and woman were truly connected and it became something that married couples often did in places without others out of love and passion for each other. His manhood substituted for his digit and entered her body while she opened her legs the widest they’d go and raised her butt extremely high to allow him to enter.

His physique was astonishing and his energy seemed inexhaustible.

Other men would become tired after doing it a few times and would then stop to rest, but the more he did it, the more energized and interested he would become. He was the largest among her six husbands and she was also very small, which caused her to always reach the pinnacle of craziness every time they did it. They had been together for over two years now, but to date, she still couldn’t fully adapt to him.

“Min Zhi, you can’t, it’s at the end. Don’t push anymore, it’ll hurt……” She begged, asking for him to indulge her.

“Zhu’er, Wife, do you like this? I want you to sink into pleasure underneath me just like this–live and die for me. Your appearance right now is truly breathtaking; I like the way you look when you go crazy because of me.”

Min Zhi spoke as he pounded her, lowering his head to look at the delicate and pink, small entrance that was being propped to its widest point because of his member, allowing it to move in and out……His vision blurred in a flash. Propping his wife’s snowy butt with his hands, he fiercely thrust, demanding a husband’s right.

It’s unknown when the setting sun descended into rest and the bright moonlight spread out like silver muslin. The night was extremely quiet with only the cries of the man and woman among the lotuses that excited one’s flesh.