Chapter 93

Wei Jia had been viciously attacked by the two Ruan sister’s words and was so angered steam came out of his ears. After he had been deceived by Ruan Ju and sold to a human broker, he had then ended up as the magistrate’s daughter’s bedwarmer after changing some more hands. Who knew how many tricks he had used to fight his way into the position of a secondary husband? Now that he had received such a perfect opportunity for revenge, how could he easily give it up?

“Madam, look at how they are spitting blood on and humiliating this slave. Is this not the same as shaming you?” Wei Jia widened his bewitching eyes as he complained towards the magistrate’s daughter.

“You can be assured; I will surely retrieve your face for you. Not only will they have to kneel in apology, they will also be thrown into the yamen for a beating.”

“All of you dare to be so courageous. Our family’s Eldest Miss is the Princess of Qi, so if you know how to be discreet, hurry and scram!” The Ruan clan’s coachman was worried his masters would suffer and quickly revealed her status.

The magistrate’s daughter was startled and looked towards Wei Jia in inquiry. The three bailiffs also stopped their actions. Under the foot of the Son of Heaven, what sort of people could they not meet? If she was truly the Princess of Qi, then they certainly could not dare to offend her.

“Truly a joke that makes one laugh to death. I have grown up in her family since small so could there be anything regarding the ins and outs of that family that I am unclear about?” Wei Jia burst into laughter and taunted: “I can say I am the Jade Emperor, but will there be anyone who believes that, ah!”

Ruan Yu spat out: “You shameless thing, to actually still have the face to bring out that you were raised in our home. Absolutely shameless.”

Wei Jia bristled with anger and turned his head to look at the magistrate’s daughter, his large eyes seemingly layered with misty tears: “Madam, look at them……”

“Xiao Jia, don’t be upset. Wait for me to vent your anger by killing these two untouchables.”

After the magistrate’s daughter finished speaking to Wei Jia, she suddenly turned and charged over.

Her soul had really been hooked by this new man of hers, and she rushed forward with the intention of delivering a slap to Ruan Zhu’s face. How could Ruan Yu allow the other to touch her older sister? Relying on the few martial arts moves she had learned before, she lifted a leg and kicked the other far away. That one kick was truly not light, and the magistrate’s daughter knocked against the bridge’s railing, her face black, though who knew whether it was from anger or pain. She cursed at the three bailiffs: “Fucking useless things. Still standing there? Don’t know to come over and help, ah?!”

The three bailiffs had not dared to casually move without first ascertaining Ruan Zhu’s identity, and they all pretended as if they had not heard her.

Ruan Zhu was not too worried. The main workings of Tian Wang Embassy were already in full swing and though they did not have as much information of other places, the agency at least had a very good foothold in the city of Lan Zhou with her husband’s informers placed on all the streets. It was even possible for the small peddler on the side of the road selling candied hawthorn to actually be receiving a good salary from Tian Wang Embassy. Since her coachman had already publicized her identity, it would not be long before reinforcements appeared.

Seeing that the magistrate’s daughter was prompting the bailiffs, she gave a cold smile: “You wish to use Lan Zhou as your own home and believe everyone will listen to your orders? Who do you think you are?”

The magistrate’s daughter was currently in a rage. Her complexion changed and she abruptly charged at Ruan Zhu again.

“Again with wanting to hit someone.” Ruan Zhu didn’t wait for Ruan Yu to come over and moved first. Fights between women did not stray behind a few moves–grabbing their hair, scratching them with their nails; she grabbed her opponent’s long hair and forcefully tugged.