Smoke Session. | Redman.

Reader's Name: DianaStarring: Redman

Starring: Redman

♡♥︎♡

Diana and Reggie, the inseparable duo, exhaled wispy clouds from their lips after Diana handed the blunt back to Reggie, who took a deep drag and followed it up with a cool exhale from his nostrils.

Reggie's eyes were bloodshot and droopy from indulging in smoking within the confines of his home. As the blunt approached its end, he took one final puff, a habitual gesture he performed after every smoke session. Diana, however, pursed her lips in annoyance at the sight.

"Reggie, why do you always finish off the last bit every time you smoke it?" She inquired, with a hint of roughness to her tone.

"Diana last time I checked this is my weed that I rolled up, not yours however if you smoked wit Cliff or was fast enough to get the last time then I'll let it slide"
He replied.

"Mmhm maybe I'll smoke with Clifford more and he does ask me if I want to smoke the last bit so when this is done I'll call him"
She spat, a playful smirk curled up across upon her face

Reggie's scrunched-up face met Diana's laugh as she looks at his facial expression, Diana was sliding down on the couch.

"Hey that's not funny!"
He exclaimed, crossing his arms with a eye roll.

"Y-Yes it is!!"
Diana laughed.

"So you like Cliff more than me?" He asked softly.

Diana's laughter abruptly stopped as her eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment.

"Reggie I don't like Cliff more than you, I like both of you equally." She confessed to him.

"I know but I thought you two were gonna be together at one point and not the way I like you"
He replied.

Diana's eyes widened at what Reggie was saying and this was something she should've noticed. Reggie liked her.
He wanted to more than friends.

How could she not see that?

"Aww Reggie I'm sorry that I didn't noticed your feelings for me when I should have. Me and Clifford aren't going to be together anytime soon when he saw the way you looked at me but he didn't tell me this."
Diana told.

"I'm just glad you know now"
Reggie said.

Diana leaned in towards Reggie's face in a hurry, planting a kiss on his lips. He responded by holding her face with his hands and kissing her gently. With each brush of their lips, their affection grew stronger. Eventually, they parted with a loud smack of their lips, ending their passionate embrace.

"I'm all yours now"
Diana confessed.

"I'm yours too, don't forget that"
Reggie replied.

The couple smiled at each other and looked into each other's eyes. "Wanna smoke some more?" She asked.

As they gazed deeply into each other's eyes, the couple exchanged a warm smile. "Do you want to smoke some more?" She inquired.

"Nah I'm good, I got you now."
He answered.

"Can I get some head from my man then?"

"Of course you can."

♡♥︎♡

Diana leaned against the green plush couch cushions, her back clothed, while he positioned himself in between her legs. With his hands holding her legs steady, she gasped at his tongue rhythmically moving against her clit, causing her to scream out loudly. His knees bent, resting on the coffee cream carpet while he sucked on her wet folds. She moaned, "Reggie...Fuckk." as he messily kissed her folds again, and arched her back off the couch, his fingers traced her folds as his tongue flicked on her clit, causing her to clamp her legs around his head. Her hips grind forward with his tongue.

Her fingernails sunk into the cushions, she couldn't help but let out a porn star-like moan. His finger glided in a circular motion over her clit, causing her to shake as he eagerly slurped and suckled her juices that dripped down his jawline. "You taste good and this pussy is so perfect," Reggie whispered against her moist folds, his head swaying from side to side with reckless ease, "Ouu shit.." Diana slurred, leaving a mess on his chin and the cushions underneath. The vibration drove her crazy, eliciting a soft whimper from her lips.

"Oh my fuckk!" She cried out, her hand gripping the nape of his neck and urging him to get deeper into her pussy, savoring every last drop of her sweet essence that had soaked the cushions beneath her. "There you go," he encouraged, sending her on cloud nine with every teasing touch. She clenched around his fingers, Tears streamed down her face as she was overwhelmed.

Letting out one last scream while her muscles convulsed, "Reggie!!" she cried out her body overflowed with pleasure. she creamed on his fingers and face, he watched his lover slowly came down from her orgasmic high. She lays there slouched on the couch, panting and gasping for breath, he crawled up beside her on the couch, his own body tingling with desire. "That's my girl," he whispered in her ear, his raspy voice low, and thick with desire.

The couple cuddled on the couch, Reggie wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, feeling her heartbeat against his chest. Reveling in the connection they shared. "I'm yours," he murmured, brushing a strand of hair away from her face. She smiled up at him, her eyes shining with affection. "You're mine," she whispered back, snuggling even closer to him.

They lay there for a while, lost in each other's embrace, until Reggie suggested they take a shower together. She giggled and nodded, feeling a surge of desire at the thought. They rose from the couch, still entwined in each other's arms, and made their way to the bathroom.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️