See You Again. | Ice Cube.

Reader's Name: Dana

Reader's Name: Dana.
Starring: Ice Cube

♡(Requested)♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the light green couch with her eyes settling on her phone, her foot tapping on the matching rug as her face rested in her palms. Waiting impatiently for the phone call from her friend, The silence was killing her softly and every second drove her to the edge. Finally, her phone rang with quickness. She picked up her phone with her thumb pressing the button. Her friend's voice brought joy to her ears.

"Hey, Dana! N.W.A. is having a concert in L.A. I've got tickets!"

Dana and her best friend Juana were getting ready for an N.W.A. concert, the biggest one in Los Angeles. A mix of emotions washed over them as they proceed with a conversation on the phone.

Dana has been an N.W.A fan ever since she heard Dopeman. She has developed a fondness for the song due to the vocals delivered by Ice Cube, whom she has been infatuated with ever since.

"Hi Juana! That's great! Where are we sitting?"

"Front Row! I'll see you in a minute and we'll be ready for the concert!"

"You're crazy if you want to wait early for front-row tickets"

"Come on now, you'll see Ice Cube in person"

"Why single out Ice Cube when the rest of the band is there?"

"You know you like Ice Cube! Hmm?"

Dana rolled her eyes at her friend's teasing tone and shook her head. She wasn't lying about it though. "N-no I don't."

"I know you like his grumpy-lookin' ass!"

"This isn't about me, who do you have your eyes on!?"

"MC Ren and Eazy!"

After their conversation and a day of the concert, Juana came over to Dana's house as they began to get dressed for the N. W. A. concert. Going perfectly with her brown skin, Juana brought matching outfits which were black bodysuits and black leather jackets paired with black pump heels.

Dana stood in front of the mirror with her eyes fixed on her reflection, carefully holding the curling iron in her hand. Curling the ends up as a smile curled up on her face. "Perfect," she whispered, unplugging before placing it on the dresser.

The besties drove to the venue in Juana's Jeep and parked in the private parking lot, heading through the concert hall as they took a seat in the front row chairs and waited for the band to get on stage.

The fog seeps onto the stage from the fog machine with the crowd cheering in excitement, chanting their band name in perfect unison. N.W.A. gets on stage and the fans scream in the front row, "WE LOVE EAZY!" including Juana. Catching the attention of Eazy E as he smirked at her, looking her up and down. Eazy grabbed her hand for a brief moment before letting go.