Just Us. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Taira

Starring: Eazy E.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

Her deep brown eyes roamed toward the crowd of people in various shades with the sound of N.W.A's 'Express Yourself' boomed in the background as the hushed converstations and smell of weed filled the spaious room, she made her way through the bustling crowd of people as she hatled in front of her small group of friends and began to talk, their giggling and smiles beamed through them. Surrounding the brown-skinned woman was the four walls painted in a beige hue, the posters of N.W.A. were plastered on the walls and their big blue banners hung neatly from the ceiling.

"Thank ya'll for coming to the album release party, grab a drink and enjoy yourself.." Ice Cube announced on the microphone, giving the mic back to the DJ as he made his way toward his band members.

Taira received an invitation to attend the album launch celebration of her beloved rap group N.W.A. Interestingly, she discovered that she had prior acquaintance with Eazy E before he performed on stage with the band. Moreover, their intimate relationship in the past indicated that what they had was nothing more than a short-term romance.

Eazy spots the brown-skinned woman talking to her friends, Taira glanced at him and smirked mischievously, she bid a farewell to her besties as the two of them made their toward each other, their eyes meeting as she smirked at him. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Well, well, well. Hello there superstar." She chirped with a smile, folding her arms.

"Hey, beautiful. Do you want to go a room alone with me?" He asked gently, his lip curled up in a smirk.

"Yes, I do.." She answered, glancing at him holding out his hand.

Tiara wore a stylish black dress with long sleeves, a low-cut neckline, and a mid-thigh length skirt. The dress had a slit on the left thigh, and she paired it with black stiletto heels. Her brown skin gleamed under the bright ceiling lights, and her blonde curls bounced on her shoulders. She carried a black tote purse draped over her right shoulder, and her lips were adorned with bold vibrant red lipstick.

Eric led Taira through the narrow hallway and made a right turn toward the private bedroom with his stage name in bold black letters plastered on it, the two of them stepped inside the room and the door slammed shut behind the young rapper, she deftly twisted the lock.

Eazy pins her against the wall and his hands slithering up her clothed body, his hands palming her breasts before sliding them underneath her clothes, "Oh shit.." She moaned softly, her teeth pressed against her bottom lip, Eazy unbuttoned her dress, allowing the top and her breasts to fall gracefully, he latched his mouth around her erect nipple.

"Say my name baby.." His warm tongue swirled her nipple with his other hand fondling her left breast. He suckled roughly on her areola with frevor. "Eric, oh fuck.." she moaned again, her hand resting on the nape of his neck. Her moans echoed around the room, fueling his satisfaction.

She wrapped a leg around his waist while his fingers pinched and tugged at her nipple eliciting a soft gasp from his lover. He glides his hands along her body, moving them towards the opening in her dress, and gently circles his thumb over her clitoris, "More.." she begged softly, cutting herself with a moan. His hand cupped her other breast roughly as his fingers slid between her wet folds, her hips instinctively grinding against his fingers and pumping them in and out at a slow pace.

She rolled her eyes and threw her head back as his finger picked up speed, teasing her too much, her essence pooled around his fingers, "Please, can i feel your lips on mine baby?" Taira asked softly, her plump lips quivered a bit with her mouth hung wide open, she called out his name. He gently kissed her, lightly pecking her plump lips, as she brushed her lips against his; his lips were incredibly soft. The gentle sound of their lips colliding filled the room, and he loved every bit of it.

Eazy slides another finger between her wet folds and picks up his pace, her essence poured out, "Oh fuck, I-i'm cumming.." she panted heavily, squirting a bit on his wrist. "There you go.." he praised, and he pecked her lips again. Staining his lip with her vibrant red lipstick.

Eazy unzips his pants, gently pulling down his boxers and black pants, his dick sprang from the farbic. While slowly moving his hands down from her sides to her legs and wrapping her arms around his neck, he lifted her by her thighs similar to a piggyback ride, but with her facing him.

"You ready?" he asked gently, He kept her back against the wall as he pressed her back against the cold wall with her skin making contact with the chilly surface, "Yes.." she said, he gently sliding his dick between her wet folds and the both of them gasped softly together.

"Oh, Eric, yes!" Taira moaned loudly, his hips rolled into her at a steady pace, his hands gripping her thighs tightly as he thrust with a drastic speed, pushing himself deeper. "Damn girl, your pussy is so good.." he praised, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "R-right there, give it to me.." she urged him on, her mouth hung open. His lips pecked hers passionately, lip locking with fervor, he thrusts harder. Each thrust caused a thud toward the wall. Her dress was on the entire time.

Her mouth hung open with her eyes shutting tightly, her stomach tightened in a knot. "Oh fuckk! E-Eric–I'm cumming!!" Taira chanted loudly, her hands clutching tightly around him from the pleasure. "Cum on this dick baby girl.." he groaned lowly, Her essence gushed around his dick, Eric followed suit by pulling out of her. His jets of warm cum splattered on her black dress.

"My bad T," he panted lowly, his hands carefully put her down and pecked her lips twice. Observing his partner stride towards the bathroom, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. "Mhmm.." she hummed sassily, lightly chuckling a bit. He grabbed a tissue from the dresser and looked in the mirror as he wiped the lipstick stains off of his lips. "Damn girl.." he muttered softly.

Taira opened the door as she took a refreshing shower and cleaned up her black dress. After the tryst between them, the two of them heard a soft knock on the bedroom door, "Who the hell is it?" He yelled, zipping his pants up as he pulled up his boxers and pants. Not in the mood to see anyone right now.

"It's MC Ren nigga. Open the fucking door..." He replied with an annoyed tone, folding his arms.

The door gradually creaked open with MC Ren standing before the door, with a grin on his face as Eazy rolled his eyes at him. "What do the fuck you want man?" He barked, his face scrunched up at the young rapper.

"Is it cool if I get a turn in there with the groupie you found man?" He asked with a grin, his tongue grazed his lips.

——————