By His Side. | Nelly.

Reader's Name: Kyya

Reader's Name: Kyya.
Starring: Nelly.

♡(Requested)♡

               ♡♥︎♡︎

He sat comfortably in the black plush armchair, his gaze fixed on the stunning dancer. Her skin shone under the crimson-red lights as she expertly gripped the shiny pole and spun around, her pearly white smile captivating the room. The beat of Khia's "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)" played from the twin, jet-black speakers behind her, as the men eagerly tossed their dollars in the air like confetti. Her ginger tresses swayed as she moved, surrounding them were the four walls of the room that were painted jet-black and adorned with posters of rappers. The pink neon lights of a woman dancing on the pole added to the sultry atmosphere.

"Make some noise for Kyya!"

Kyya was a stripper at a club named "Poison." and she was getting tired of the strip club, she loved the money but not the men here, she knew Nelly was one of the biggest drug kingpins in the city of St. Louis.

He always came to the club for her dances but she knew that, Kyya wanted to convince him to be his right-hand woman, not to just get away from the club but to prove herself to him. Kyya knew she had what it takes to be in the drug game.

Her heels clicked against the steps as her hand held onto his to help her off the stage, "Hey Nelly " she greeted, her voice sultry and confident.

"I've been thinking. I know I'm more than just a stripper, and I know you're more than just a drug kingpin. I want to be a part of your team, be your right hand, to help you run things and make the big bucks." Kyya went on, fidgeting with her gold heart-shaped necklace.

Nelly looked at her with a mixture of surprise and amusement. "You think you have what it takes to be in the game, huh?"

Kyya nodded firmly. "I do. I'm smart, I'm quick on my feet, and I'm not afraid to take risks. And I know you can use someone like me on your side."

Nelly chuckled. "You're a feisty one, I'll give you that. But it's not that easy. You have to prove yourself first. Show me what you're made of."

Kyya nodded, determined. "I will. Just give me a chance."

With that, Nelly led her out of the club and into his car. Kyya knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter in her life, one that would be filled with danger, excitement, and the promise of riches beyond her wildest dreams. She was ready for anything that came her way.

               ♡♥︎♡

She stood by his side with her back leaned against the wall and her arms closed, her gaze narrowed at the man with his caramel skin and brown eyes standing before the desk, Nelly sat at the desk chair as he pondered on giving his corners to Kairo, he stole money from Nelly after making the trade of their corners last week.

"All I'm saying is these dead corners would have more if you gave them to me." Kario spat, grinning mischievously.

"Not if you give us 40% of the money that you stole from us, you didn't forget did you?" Kyya stated firmly, Nelly nodded in agreement.

His eyes are still fixed on Kairo. He looked uncomfortable and shifted his weight from one foot to the other, avoiding eye contact with them.

"I can pay you back," he said finally, his voice low. "I just needed the money for something urgent."

"Something urgent? Like what?" Kyya asked, her tone skeptical.

Kairo hesitated before answering. "It's personal," he replied finally.

Nelly sighed. "Look, Kairo, we trusted you. We made a deal and you went back on it. If you want to be a part of this business, you need to be honest with us from the start."

Kairo nodded, looking contrite. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'll pay you back, I promise."

Nelly exchanged a look with Kyya, who nodded slightly. "Okay," Nelly said. "But if you ever try to pull something like this again, we're done."

Kairo nodded again, his expression serious. "I understand."

Nelly stood up from the desk and walked over to Kairo, holding out his hand. "Deal," he asked.

Kairo shook his hand firmly. "Deal."

Nelly pointed the barrel of the gun at the center of Kario's forehead, his eyelids widen in shock as Nelly's gaze narrowed at him, "You steal my money and think you can get away with that shit?" Nelly snapped bitterly, venom laced with his tone.

"Wait..I—" Kario was cut off by Nelly's crew, The St. Lunatics smacked him upside his head, Ali, Murphy Lee, Kyjuan, City Spud, and Slo Down grabbed him by the shoulders and carried him out of the office.

"After everything I've done for yo' ass! Fuck you! Fuck the b—" The door slammed shut behind them as two gunshots echoed throughout the air,

Kyya circled around the desk to face Nelly forward with a smirk on her face, "How was that?" she asked him, he clapped his hands.

"That was perfect," Nelly replied, his voice low and husky. "You're a natural at this, Kyya. Maybe even better than me."

"Oh? Maybe I should take your spot instead." Kyya purred seductively, her finger pulling him close by his gold herringbone chain.

Nelly chuckled, his hand resting on Kyya's waist. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, baby. We're a team, remember?"

Kyya grinned mischievously. "Of course, but I still think I deserve a reward for that."

Nelly laughed, pulling her in for a kiss. "Anything for my baby. Let's go celebrate our successful heist."

               ♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed against the red silk sheets as her skin brushed across the soft fabric after every stroke, and her fingernails dug into his back with his hands clutching her hips, holding them in place as he thrusts into her at a fast yet rough rhythm, She moaned and arched her back, "oh shit! Nelly!" she screamed, feeling every inch of him inside her. The heat between them was intense, and her walls clenched around his dick. "Fuck.." he moaned lowly, He buried his face in her neck, sinking his teeth at her skin as he moved faster and harder.

His hand cupped her breasts with his mouth latching around her nipple as his thumb grazed over the nipple, the cold metal of his gold ring caused her nipple to harden under his touch, and Nelly resumed drilling deeply into her leaving her breathless, "is this pussy mine?" he grinned, her eyes fluttered closed from the overwhelming pleasure of their lovemaking, "yesss!" she croaked, the headboard hits the walls leaving a dent, her loud moans and his low groans filled the bedroom.

Her hips moved in sync with his as her wetness trickled down to her thighs and soaked the sheets underneath him, his palm roughly smacked her ass twice as he watched her breasts bounce after every merciless stroke from her lover, she called out to him, "oh shit! Right there!" she sputtered, her fingers sunk into the sheets, his finger rubbed her clit in circles causing her legs to shake uncontrollably.

A knot coiled up in the depths of her stomach causing her body to shake underneath him with his strokes becoming slow and messy as her juices poured out onto him, "fuckk! Nelly! I'm cumm—" Kyya cuts herself off by her climax crashing over her like a wave, coming undone on his dick as he pulled out of her and came on her stomach.

The two of them both lay there as Nelly rolled over on the other side, panting and sweating against the red silk sheets, Kyya couldn't help but think that she had never felt so alive, so connected to another person. She turned her head to look at Nelly, his eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his lips. She knewat that moment that she was the one for her and her only.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️