Best Friend's Sister. | Chris Tucker.

Reader's Name: BeauStarring: Chris Tucker as "Smokey" and Ice Cube as "Craig" From Friday

Reader's Name: Beau
Starring: Chris Tucker as "Smokey" and Ice Cube as "Craig" From Friday.

✰(Requested)✰

♡♥︎♡

The two young adult males passed the joint back and forth as they blew thin clouds of smoke from their lips, the sclera of their eyes covered with a shade of burgundy. A screen door instantly opens with a creak including the front door, revealing Beau and Willie Jones, Craig's father. "Craig! Stop smoking on the goddamn porch with your big-headed ass friend & go to work!" Pops shouted at his son and his friend.

"Damn I can't do sh!t around here—Oh sh!t! I gotta get dressed before I get fried." Craig exclaimed, quickly getting up from the lawn chair high as a kite as he ran into the house, causing Beau, Mr. Jones aka Willie, and Mrs. Jones aka Betty to move out of his way, Smokey cocked his head to the right at Beau giving her a nod. "Hey Beau." Smokey greeted, waving a bit while she waved back with a smile. "Hi Smokey." Beau greeted back.

Craig walked out of the screen door as he recovered from his high, he stepped onto the porch and kissed his mother on the cheek while he kissed Beau on the crown of her head, her raven box braids were pulled back in a low bun. "Have a good day at work son." Mrs. Jones spoke.

It was Friday again.

From smoking to finally getting another job after he got fired from his day off, avoiding & fighting with Joi, and dating Debbie, Craig was making some progress as he made his father and mother somewhat proud of him. That's what his dad told him of course.

"Craig you forgot your lunch and don't get fried again." Their mother told her son. Handing a brown paper bag as he grabbed it from her hands. "Thanks, mama and Beau be safe, I love you. Smokey don't fuck my sister aight?" Craig warned, giving his friend a mean mug after hopping into his car to drive off on the road. "Watch your mouth, Craig!" Mrs. Jones yelled back.

"Hey Ms. Jones, Mr. Jones." Smokey greeted with a wave, still sitting in the lawn chair on the porch, his face scrunched up. "Dammit, boy don't your skinny ass got somewhere to be, get the hell off of my porch! I'll be heading off to work now!" Mr. Jones yelled at Smokey.

Smokey had his eye on Beau as she lightly chuckled, she hopped off the porch and told her mother goodbye while she told her father to have a good day at work, Beau and Smokey strolled their way on the grey-squared-shaped sidewalk, "Aren't you supposed to be on house arrest Smokey?" Beau asked, raising her eyebrows their hands intertwined as he lightly chuckled. He opened the door and watched her walk into his house. "Wanna smoke?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nope that's Big Worm sh!t ain't it?" Beau inquired, shaking her head as she sat down on the couch, he closed and locked the door behind him, taking long strides towards her, leaning forward to kiss her cheek.

"Yeah but I'll pay that n!gga back later," Smokey replied, sitting on the couch next to her as he pulls her in to sit his lover on his lap, "Come here I want to knock that pussy out the frame girl." Smokey purred, smacking her curvy bottom as he bites his lips, kissing her lips messily while she kissed back, "Come here, boy." Beau purred.

♡♥︎♡

"Clarence! Oh, fuck!" Beau cried out, her dainty hands gripping the armrest of the raven suede couch as her curvy bottom was arched in the air while his hands clenched onto her wide hips, his bare chest hovered over her exposed back, his palm pressed her body into the cushions as her erect nipples brushed against the suede, she whimpered, his Cuban link chain dangled graze against the back of her neck.

His slim hips rolled into her wide ones, "How good you feeling baby?" Smokey cooed in her right ear. Sending chills down her spine. "S-so good! C-can you get deeper p-please?" Beau asked, moving her dome to the right side as he met her gaze as kissed her arch. Nodding his head.

Smokey pulled out of her wet core as he sat down and scooted rearward so that his exposed back rested against the raven back pillows, "Bring yo' fine ass over here girl." Smokey barked, yanking her by her wrist as he lifted her from the left side of the couch, his nails dug into the delicate melanated skin of her wide hips to lower her on his thick member, filling her up completely, her lips widely parted as she moaned loudly and he slanted forward to lay his chin on her right shoulder, "That deep enough for you baby?" He asked, licking his lips.

His slim hips rolled upwards at a slow yet rough pace with his hands helping her bounce up and down on his hardened length causing her to moan even louder, "oh! Y-yes! Smokey!" Beau chanted, frantically nodding her head, his lips sucking on her right erect nipple while he resumed his animalistic thrusts inside of her soaked walls, her low eyelids closed as her dainty right hand cupped the back of his neck to bring her lover in. "S-so good.." She slurred out, biting her lips.

Drops of her nectar spread on the cushions of the suede couch as his right hand pulled her box braids back to sink deeper into her, "Let the whole hood know who's fucking you good baby." Smokey purred, lip-locking with her messily as her walls gripped around him from every stroke, throwing her head back while his slim hips swiftly rammed through her waterways to beat his nut.

Before she could ever utter another word her climax arrives, her white cream trickling on his dick as they heavily panted, he swiftly pulled and came onto the navy blue carpet, screaming his name loud enough for the whole hood to hear her, loud enough for Craig, their dad, their mom, Ms. Parker stopped running with Pastor Clever to be nosy, Felicia and Joi stopped fighting, Big Worm stopped his car.

Craig ran up to the front door with a loud knocking causing the lovers to cock their heads to the right, flinching a bit. "SMOKEY DIDN'T I TELL YO' ASS NOT TO FUCK MY SISTER AND BEAU GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!" Craig yelled, kicking at the door as he waited.

"He knows now." Smokey lightly chuckled while got up to get dressed, and carried his lover into the bathroom, "Let's take a shower before I talk with your brother." Smokey hummed, his dark brown orbs on her face as he kissed her cheek. "You sure? He's mad." Beau replied, raising her eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm sure." Smokey nodded.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️