Only Him. | Joey Bada$$. & Nas.

Reader's Name: Tamia

Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan. & Nas.

‼️(3sum)‼️

         ▶︎▶︎▶︎  Part 2/2. ◀︎◀︎◀︎

     ♡︎♥︎♡︎

The repeated mental images of her being sandwiched between the two men plagued her mind, leaving her unable to determine which one was better but safe to say Unique ended up getting those corners. Leaving Nas in a spot where he couldn't get much. What made the situation worse was her inability to rest through the night, despite the early hour of 9 p.m.

Her lips smacked as she gazed at the pale moonlight seeping through her small, curved window, casting a light on the ceiling. She couldn't understand why she was feeling aroused at such a bad time.

Tamia's irritation grew as she glanced over at the square-shaped jet-black alarm clock with its red LED lights flashing nine fifty-nine.

The time change had thrown off her routine, and the sight of the clock sitting on her tan dresser only added to her frustration.

She let out a heavy sigh and flopped onto the right side of her queen-sized bed, pulling the blankets over her head in an attempt to block out the annoyance.

Tamia's back sank into the soft red silk bedsheets, but her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of the two men who had pleasured her so thoroughly. Their skills in the bedroom had left her mind blown, and she longed for their touch once more. But would they be willing to oblige her desires?

She stared at the phone, her nerves got the best of her and she found herself biting her lips.
The temptation was creeping up on her shoulders and before she knew it, she had picked up the phone and stopped herself from dialing their numbers, Tamia couldn't show a sign of weakness so early when she had work to do.

She rested her phone back on her dresser with a deep exhale leaving her lips, Tamia closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep and ready to face the morning light of tomorrow.