Back Home. | Allen Iverson.

Reader's Name: Fahari

Starring: Allen Iverson.

♡ (Requested By v3aluvsyou  ) ♡

                ♡♥︎♡

She walked across the brown hardwood floors, her black slippers made a tapping sound. Her gaze was fixed on the door as she settled into the plush navy sofa, her hand reaching for the remote. The TV flickered to life, displaying a show that featured R&B music videos. The dulcet tones of Mary J. Blige's "Everything" filled the medium-sized living room. a knock broke her focus. With a grin spreading across her face, she sprang up to answer the door. When she saw her husband standing there, her heart filled with joy.

"You missed me?" Allen asked, stepping into the house and closing the door behind him.

Today was the day that Allen finally came back from the army, she's been waiting for him ever since he left. He was dressed in his traditional army suit and his hat atop his head, he took it off. He rested his hat on the coffee table.

They hugged tightly, tears streaming down her face. The couple kissed each other passionately, It had been a long year without him, but now he was home. They settled onto the couch together, catching up on everything that had happened while he was away. She listened to his stories with attention, amazed at his bravery and dedication. They ordered pizza and watched movies, enjoying each other's company. It was good to have him home, safe and sound.

"Now that you're home, how about we make up for lost time?" Fahari purred seductively, tracing circles on his collarbone.

Allen chuckled and pulled her close, "I've been waiting for that all year." They spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms, before Allen scooped her up in his arms and carried his wife into the bedroom.

The sound of Mary J. Blige's "Everything" still played softly in the background, a reminder of the love and happiness that filled the room. They were finally together again, and nothing could break their bond.

               ♡♥︎♡

Fahari's back lay against the bed sheets, Her fingers dug into his shoulders as his hips thrust into her with a slow and intense rhythm. He cupped her breasts, massaging them slowly while his thumbs teased her nipples. A moan escaped her lips as her body arched and her head fell back, craving his touch. Her heart ached for him, longing to call out his name once more.

Her teeth digging deep into her bottom lip, their eyes locked in a loving gaze. He delved inside her, prompting her to scream out his name with a higher pitch, "Allen! Oh fuckk!" Her nails dug deep into his skin as she pleaded with him to take her to new heights. "I've missed you so much," he murmured, he continued to push deeper with each thrust.

"I missed you too," Fahari whispered, his lips pressed onto hers in a passionate kiss. Their moans rising in unison. "Ah, shit," she gasped, her voice low and raspy with pleasure. Sweat dripped from their foreheads, His fingers dug into her skin, he thrusts inside her, he felt her walls tighten around him, Their tongues twirled together.

Fahari's head arched back in the pillow, her fingers clutching the sheets as she felt him thrusting deep inside her. Her climax arrived, and she moans as she came, unable to form words. She creamed instantly on his dick, squirting onto his abdomen, and he groaned with appreciation at the warm sensation. As he emptied himself inside her, she soaked the sheets with her wetness.

He collapsed next to her while he pulled her close to her chest, wrapped in each other's arms as he planted a kiss on her lips lovingly, their soft breathing filled the room and the couple drifted off to sleep.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️