Only Us. | Tony Thompson.

Reader's Name: Jewel

Starring: Tony Thompson from Hi-Five.

♡♥︎♡

Her father's dark brown irises on the young male driving in his jet-black Mercedes Benz across the avenue peeping at him through the thin white blinds from inside his medium-sized furnished living room, the decor was a mix of coffee cream and brown sugar with a touch of gold accents here and there.

His daughter walked from the exposed doorway of the kitchen stuffing her hands in the pockets of her black sweatpants, leaning on the wall as she heard low grumbles, and cuss words, spewing from her father's lips. Lavender-scented air fresher wafted around the room with Mariah Carey's My All softly played in the background.

The young male driving the jet-black Mercedes Benz was in a hurry, his foot pressing hard on the accelerator while he sped down the street. The sunlight reflected off the car's shiny surface, making it appear more amazing. he drove by, the father's eyes followed the car's movement until it disappeared from eyes view.

The daughter watched her father with concern. She knew of his strong dislike of Tony, it wasn't just work-related this time, but she also knew that he tended to let his emotions get the best of him. She walked over to her dad.

"Everything okay, Dad?" she asked, her voice soft and soothing. He let out a deep sigh, turning his head to look at her. "It's Tony, he's the problem but I'll be fine," he said, his voice gruff.

Her dad hated the sight of him and he didn't want his daughter near him, the middle-aged melanated man knew of his line of work, that was Tony, a drug dealer, "Jewel stay away from him, he's not good for you," her dad warned her sternly.

As her father brought up Tony, Jewel gave a silent hummed nod before trotting up the staircase and through the narrow hallways toward her room. Finally, alone with her thoughts, lowered shelf on the bed, grabbing her phone and dialed his number. she lazily twisted her raven box braids with her fingers.

Jewel and Tony have been sneaking around behind her Dad's back to see each other, defiant against his warnings knowing that it was wrong but with Tony felt right.

Jewel coolly twirled the wire, blushing shyly at his deep voice, her excitement held in check by biting on her lower lip, silently thanking God that she kept this secret. "Hey Tony, I miss you.." she softly told him, her eyes glued to the ceiling while her back pressed against her mattress, delighted to hear his voice once again.

"I miss you too baby." Tony replied with a smile in his voice. Meaning every word he said to her, her heart skipped a beat at his words. His voice was deep and husky, sending shivers down her spine.

It was getting harder and harder to keep this relationship hidden from her dad when they wanted to be together, not hide. "I don't know how much longer we can keep this up," Jewel confessed, her voice barely audible.

Tony sighed on the other end of the line. "I know, baby. But we'll find a way. I can't imagine losing you." As he walked into his house, he wished they could be together without hiding.

Somebody should've given her a warning if every love story was as heart-wrenching as this one.

♡♥︎♡

The medium-sized room was filled with melanated young adults of various shades, chatting at every corner plus red cups in their hands, surrounded dancing with one another while Faith Evans's Soon As I Get Home played through the jet-black speakers, slowly strolling through the crowd of people surrounded by four coffee cream-painted walls decorated with posters of old-school rappers, The air was thick with the sweet aroma of vanilla scented candles, mixed with the scent of various perfumes and colognes, weed wafting around the chamber.

"Amira you damn well I don't go to parties..." Jewel mean mugged her, earning a lip smack from Amira, her friend waved her off. "Girl, it's Friday and you need to get out of the house, your dad isn't here to tell you what to do or tell you how to live your life. Come on, it'll be fun."

It was Friday night which meant that Jewel and Amira usually stay in but this time it was one of Tony's parties, Jewel didn't know that this was his party, her friend wanted her to surprise her knowing it's been three months since the secret couple last talked or saw each other.

Tony sighed in irritation, thinking of Amira's words. She has been cooped up lately, and maybe a party would be a good way to blow off some steam from missing Tony so much, She wasn't a fan of the loud music and sweaty bodies pressed up against each other. But she promised Amira she would stay for a little while, so she tried to make the best of it.

The two friends scanned the room, Amira's eyes lit up. "There he is!" she exclaimed, pointing towards a tall,  young male standing in the corner. Jewel squinted at him and watched his friend tap his shoulder while pointing to her.

Their eyes locked intensely, their hearts thumping. Jewel felt her heart swell in happiness while Tony held her close for a hug, their necklaces coming together and his cologne filling her nostrils. He spun her around, peppering kisses on her face and cheeks, no, they weren't dreaming.

His lips pressed against hers kissing her passionately, sharply inhaling through her nose, the softness of his lips felt so good with her peach-flavored lip balm grazing his lips, his forehead pressed against hers while taking in the moment. Each brush of his lips was electrifying.

Jewel's hands cupped his face, "I missed you so much." She took in the sight of him, leaning in for a kiss. Tony's lips met hers with a gentle press as he whispered, "I missed you too," his eyes fixed on her full lips and warm brown eyes.

Their clothed bodies pressed against each other, drowning out the world and partygoers around them. They savored the moment, taking their time with each kiss. The kiss broke apart with the smack of their lips, their hands intertwined in sync. "Let's get out of here," Tony whispered seductively, leading Jewel upstairs to his bedroom.

♡♥︎♡

Her naked back arched over the bedsheets with his hands firmly holding her sides in place while his slender hips buckled slowly yet roughly into her wet core and her arms draped the nape of his neck while his forehead pressed against hers plus their low eyes locked with deep intensity, Tony peppered kisses on her lips. "I missed you so fucking much.." he moaned in her ear.

She missed him so much that it made her heart flutter with the way his low gaze looked up at her while she bounced up and down his dick, "oh fuckk! I-i missed you too!" she moaned out, Tony was stuck in a daze watching her wetness trickle from in between her thighs, "That's right..let it out.." He praised, She felt every inch of him inside of her clenching canal, filling her up completely after each passionate stroke, her body bouncing to his thrusts.

Her hands gripped the bedsheets beside her head when he plunged deeper into her causing her legs to shake around his slim torso, their melanated bodies slick with sweat, "So good...Tony!" she moaned out, her fingernails digging into his shoulder blades, he sped up the rhythm of his thrusts, her moans were music to his ears. they became lost in the sensual act but with each other. His teeth sunk underneath his bottom lips watching her squirm underneath him.

On the verge of a release adding to her tears cascading from her eyelids with his strokes get faster and faster yet she felt the love in his thrusts, "i'm cummi—" She moaned loudly while she coming undone on his dick, her body shaking in pleasure as waves of the orgasm washed over her.

The couple tumbled onto the bed, their breathing heavy and slow as their chests heave. Tony draped his arms around his girlfriend, pulling her close to him and felt content while their bodies nuzzled close with the heat sinking in, completely at peace in his bedroom.

——————