The Price. | Tupac.

Reader's Name: Angel

Starring: Tupac.

♡(Requested)♡

                            ♡♥︎♡

She held the headphones close to her ears, bopping her head to the beat of the steady bassline and the slow hi-hat. Her angelic voice softly hummed through the ebony speakers, while her shoes firmly clicked against the grey hardwood floors. She walked from the booth to stand behind the mixing board and sit next to the mocha-brown-skinned producer. The spacious room surrounding the duo was decorated with four light green walls adorned with posters of old-school rappers and R&B singers. The scent of vanilla wafted from her clothes, adding to the calming atmosphere.

Her fame persisted to soar, Angel reveled in the joy of singing, her passion for music serving as the driving force behind her success. Her voice was like an angel, no pun intended. With every passing day, her fortune grew higher, but deep down she knew that the perils of fame were lurking around the corner, waiting to pounce on her at the most unexpected moment.

Though she could not predict when the downside would come knocking, Angel was well aware that it was only a matter of time before she would face the harsh realities of her stardom.

With a confident stride, the young rapper entered the studio, his deep brown eyes locked onto the singer. "Well, well, well," he drawled, "Angel, I can't believe we're finally meeting." A smirk crept onto his face as he greeted her.

She twirled around on her heels, a deep, subtly raspy voice called out her name. Her eyes fell upon Tupac, whose pearly whites shone through his grin. He wore baggy dark blue denim jeans that hugged his slim waist, a belt tightly clasped around them. His beige timberland boots adorned his feet, and a gold herringbone chain hung from his neck, sparkling in the light. His black shirt bore the signature of Karl Kani, and a black beanie rested atop his head.

"Maybe we could take some time to know each other more," Tupac suggested, his voice dripping with charm as he cast a lingering glance towards her piercing brown eyes.

A rosy flush colored her melanin-rich complexion as a radiant grin lit up her face, "Hi Tupac, but nope, I'm actually working on a new song," she replied, swiveling around to converse with the producer while grooving to the rhythm.

The producer's rhythm caught his attention as his ears perked up. He was drawn in by the slow hi-hats and smooth baseline. "I'm really digging this beat. Have you written any lyrics for it yet?" Tupac inquired, playfully nudging her shoulder using his elbow.

Angel shook her head, "Yes I have written some lyrics, would you like to add your own?" she asked him, bopping her head to the beat.

Angel and Tupac collaborated on a fresh track for her upcoming album, and in the process, they hit it off and developed an electrifying chemistry.

The duo worked late into the night, and the chemistry between them was undeniable. Tupac's smooth flow perfectly complemented Angel's sultry vocals, and they bounced ideas off each other effortlessly.