Advice. | Larenz Tate.

Reader's Name: Jasmine

Starring: Larenz Tate as "O-Dog" from Menace ll Society.

♡(Requested)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

His back slumped against the plush, beige couch with his raven plaits gracefully swaying in front of his face, his lit blunt dangling between his lips as he deftly pushed the blunt on the ashtray, exhaling wispy clouds into the air. His narrowed gaze shifted to his girlfriend as she stood in front of the television, her arms held out in dismay, The yelling from her echoed through the spacious living room, surrounding the couple were the four walls painted a navy blue shade, the scent of jasmine perfume and weed wafting in the chamber.

"That's exactly what I'm saying O! I feel like I'm not seen or unappreciated in this relationship! Is there someone else?" Tiana bellowed with worry, her hands resting on her hips. Trying to find the right answer for this.

O-Dog and Jasmine have been inseparable best friends for the past 6 years and are currently in separate relationships. However, both Jasmine and O-Dog are facing issues in their separate relationships; Jasmine with her boyfriend Marcel, and O-Dog with his girlfriend Tiana.

His gaze narrowed at her accusing him of cheating on her when he wasn't doing it all, O swiftly rose up from the chair with irritation bubbling within the young male.

"I'm not cheating on you Tiana, why are you always—" O-Dog shot back, his words trailing off as Tiana's piercing gaze silenced him.

The power of her glare sent a shiver down his spine, a reaction he despised. The weight of her disapproving stare was something he hated.

"Look, I'm just tired of this." Tiana explained, making circular motions with her hands.

Tiana's complexion, which was the color of rich mocha, flushed a warm shade of red as she took a deep breath and exhaled, Tiana quickly snatched a petite, pink duffle bag, from the floor, she headed straight for the door.

"Wait, what are you doi—"

"You know if you want to be alone then just say it, I'll be spending the night at Gabi's house. Call me if you ever want to work this shit out O." Tiana finished, twisting the doorknob with a deep exhale.

As he watched his girlfriend leave the house and heard the door gently close, he was filled with anxiety, but he promptly thought of someone who could help him.

The next best thing was to call Jasmine for advice about this since she was in a relationship too, he reached for the phone and urgently dialed her number, he patiently waited as the ringing tone went on. Seconds later, Jasmine picked up the phone.

"Heyy O, how are you?"

"What's up Jas? I'm fine, can you give me some advice?"