Problems. | Giancarlo Esposito.

Reader's Name: Leah

Reader's Name: Leah.
Starring: Giancarlo Esposito.

♡(Requested)♡

               ♡♥︎♡

His back leaned against the coffee-cream plush couch with his eyes fixed on the pages of the royal blue book held tightly in his left hand as he exhaled wispy clouds from his lips, the moonlight peeked through the sheer beige curtains, shining a warm glow inside the spacious living room. The scent of weed
and his potent cologne wafted through the air, the gentle footsteps from his wife echoed through the house.

His gaze shifted toward his wife with his face twisting up in confusion, "What's wrong Leah?" he asked in concern, placing his on the glossy brown coffee table.

Giancarlo has been consistently arriving home late every night due to his acting in multiple film and television projects, leaving him with scarce time to spend with his wife, Leah. Consequently, Leah has been spending her evenings alone in their house, yearning solely for her husband's companionship.

Leah's sock-covered foot tapped rhythmically on the brown hardwoods with her hands resting on her hips, ready to tell him off. Her melanated skin shone underneath the chandelier light above her.

"Ahem! Why did you come home so late?" She shot back, taking a step closer to him.

Giancarlo sighed deeply with his hands rubbing down his face, exhausted from last night.

"Sweetheart, you know that acting is my dream, I can't just walk away from it." He replied, pushing the blunt on the ashtray.

"I know that acting is your dream and I'm not asking for that. All I want is your time with me." Leah muttered audibly, plopping herself onto the couch next to him.

Giancarlo's face softened at her words, he was starting to realize that his time on set with his co-stars wasn't as precious as his time with Leah, he placed his hand on her hand and lifted her chin. She looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity in them, he was telling the truth.

"Look at me, how about I take a break from this new film I'm doing and we can go to Paris or Jamaica? Wherever you choose. How does that sound?" Giancarlo suggested, pecking her forehead.

Tears welled up in Leah's eyes as she felt relief wash over her. She had been longing for a moment like this.  Leah wiped away her tears and smiled, her voice filled with gratitude. "That sounds incredible, Giancarlo. I would love to go on a trip with you, just the two of us."

Giancarlo pulled her into a tight embrace. "I promise, Leah, from now on, I will make more time for us. You are the most important person in my life, and I don't want to take you for granted." he replied reassuringly, his thumb rubbing across her cheek.

Leah laid her head against his chest, feeling the fabric tickle her skin as the couple leaned in for a passionate kiss. As they pulled away from the kiss, her teeth sink into her lips.

"Do you think it's time to make up baby?"

             ♡♥︎♡

Leah's naked back pressed against the couch cushions, her nails sunk into his shoulders with her hips pushing further into his mouth, his strong hands rested her legs atop his shoulders as his fingers pumped in and out of her skilfully, He littered kisses on her clit, her essence soaked the cushion and his tongue gliding across her folds. Her lover groaned at the taste of her.

Her wet walls tightened around his fingers from his touch, "oh fuck!" she moaned in pleasure, her voice rising in pitch, her body trembling when his pace quickened, "How does it feel?" he muttered against her, "It's so..good!" she screamed, throwing her head back onto the pillow, his nails dug into her melanated skin. He left faint marks in a trail, her breathing became ragged after every stroke of his digits.

He sent tingling shivers down her spine as her back arched off her couch, the couch squeaked underneath her body, his fingers parted her folds with his tongue stroking at a rampant rhythm, "Oh shit! Oh shit!" she called out, pushing his head deeper into her wet core, she clawed the cushions for dear life.

"I-I'm cumming..." Leah announced lowly, her teeth sinking into her lips, she was close to her release as her legs shook uncontrollably in his hands, and her essence gradually spilled down his jawline in response. Her scream of pleasure echoed through the living room, he rose from between her legs and gave her a loving kiss on the lips.

Afterward, he cleaned the mess on the couch as they tumbled on the bed and drifted off to a peaceful slumber. Ready for their trip together.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️