With You. | Nas.

Reader's Name: Kia

Reader's Name: Kia.
Starring: Nas.

               ————————

He couldn't believe that she was all his and he was all hers, it was the perfect day to indulge in each other. Bask in their love for one another in the comfort of their living room.

There they were, sitting on the couch with their eyes glued to the vibrant television screen, watching a marathon of various movies and tv shows.

It was one of those days when they had a day off from their hectic schedules. Nas had his rap career while Kia worked as a lawyer's assistant,  It was perfect.

Kia's eyelids gradually open to the orange sunlight peeking through the curtains. She had just woken up from a nap as she rubbed the traces of sleep from her eyes.

"Hey, do you want anything to eat or we can order takeout?" Nas whispered, His voice was soft.

Watching a smile to form on her lips. She stretched her arms above her head, feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin.

"Takeout sounds good," she replied, her voice still laced with sleepiness. "What are you in the mood for?"

Nas leaned back against the couch, his eyes never leaving Kia's face. "Hmm, how about some sushi? I know it's your favorite."

"Yes, please! I could really go for some spicy tuna rolls." Kia's eyes lit up at the mention of sushi.

"Spicy tuna rolls it is, then. I'll order it right away." Nas chuckled.

Nas grabbed his phone to place the order, Kia admired the way his brown looked in the morning light. the slight stubble on his jawline, and the way his deep brown eyes sparkled from the light.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Nas. I don't know what I did to deserve you." She scooted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Nas turned his head, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Kia's head. "You don't have to do anything to deserve me, baby, I'll always take care of you."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted their peaceful moment, signaling the arrival of their much-awaited sushi. Nas reluctantly let go of Kia, making his way to the door to retrieve their food.

Kia watched him with a fond smile, grateful for the simple moments like these. He paid for the food and closed the door behind him.

He sat back on the couch and placed the food on the coffee table, their plates filled with delicious sushi, they resumed their movie marathon. The plates were damn near empty bite after bite.

"Well, don't we end the day with some head?" Nas playfully, his grin etched on his face.

She smiled at the hint that he was spewing, "from you right?" she joked, her grin ected on her face.

"Yes, from me.."

Her back slouched against the soft cushion as she gently slid off her shorts and panties, Nas rested his head between her thighs. His eyes locked on her throbbing clit, "you ready?" he asked her, his eyes locked with hers.

"Yes, I'm ready baby.."

He gently slid his fingers between her wet folds, pumping them in and out of her at a steady pace as his tongue flicked on her clit. The young rapper kept up with each heartbeat, her juices coated his fingers completely. "Such a pretty pussy," he praised, pecking her clit twice.

"Oh my Nas..." Kia moaned, her hand palmed his waves. her hips rolled against his fingers with skill. Nas continued to gently pushing his tongue between her swollen wet folds, driving her wild. Her head fell back on the pillow, pulling him closer to her as she arched her back.

Nas's tongue glided skillfully over her sensitive bud, rotating between gentle licks and teasing flicks. "Your pussy is so good, I could eat you out all day..." he teased, moaning at her taste. He could taste her arousal, the sweet tanginess driving him wild with longing.

Kia's breathing grew heavier, her moans turned desperate as her pleasure intensified. "Oh yes! Deeper!" Kia cried out, her nails left welt on his neck. His tongue pushed in and out of her wet folds, She could feel the familiar coil of heat building within her, ready to explode into pure bliss.

Nas could sense her nearing climax, and he increased the pace of his fingers, thrusting them deeper inside her while his tongue continued its relentless assault on her clit. Tears of pleasure rolled down her cheeks.

And then it happened. Kia's body tensed, her back arching off the couch as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her juices gushed on his lips. She cried out Nas's name, her orgasm washed over her.

The woman finally came down from her high. He slowly withdrew his fingers, his lips leaving gentle kisses on her inner thighs as he moved back up to her. Kia gently pulled up her underwear and shorts.

Kia looked at him with a dazed smile, her eyes filled with love and gratitude. "You always know how to make me feel so good," she whispered, her eyes locked on him.

Nas grinned, and he pecked her forehead again. "I'll always be here to make you feel special and feel good.." he said, They spent the rest of the evening wrapped in each other's arms, The TV screen played in the background, forgotten as they focused solely on each other.

—————————