Too Good. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Jodie

Starring: Eazy E.

♡(Requested)♡

                ♡♥︎♡

She stood before the mirror with her brown eyes fixed on her outfit, her ginger tresses tied back in a ponytail paired with her black bodysuit and black heels adorned her feet as her brown skin shone underneath the vibrant orange lighting in the medium-sized living room. The scent of warm vanilla wafted from her clothes with a radiant smile on her face.

"Okay, so I've got my luggage for the hotel, my purse, my mace and everything I need for the concert..." She muttered lowly, holding out her fingers to count.

Jodie confidently held onto the handle of her dark luggage and leisurely walked towards the exit. Unlocking and swinging the door open, she gracefully stepped out of her comfortable residence, closing it behind her.

As she did so, she experienced the pleasant touch of the gentle, refreshing breeze against her face. making a beeline toward her car as she got into her car, Jodie peeled off the quiet neighborhood, She couldn't be more excited to attend the N.WA. concert in Dallas Texas.

The anticipation  had been building for weeks, and now the day had finally arrived. Jodie had been a fan of N.W.A. since she was a teenager, and the opportunity to see them perform live was a dream come true. She turned up the volume on her car stereo, blasting their iconic hits as she merged onto the highway.

The drive to Dallas was long, but Jodie didn't mind. The open road stretched out before her, and she relished the feeling of freedom that came with it. The sun began to set, casting a warm glow across the landscape, and Jodie felt excitement coursing through her veins.

She approached the city, the bright lights of Dallas illuminated the night sky. The bustling streets were filled with people, all heading towards the same destination - the concert venue. She checked in the hotel before driving to the venue,  Jodie could feel the energy in the air, a palpable buzz that only grew stronger as she neared her destination.

Parking her car in a nearby lot, Jodie made her way towards the entrance of the venue. The line snaked around the block, filled with fans eagerly awaiting their turn to enter. Jodie joined the queue, striking up conversations with fellow concert-goers who shared her passion for N.W.A.

Finally, the doors swung open, and Jodie stepped inside. The venue was alive with excitement, the sound of chatter and laughter filling the air. The stage was set, adorned with elaborate lighting and towering speakers. Jodie found her way to her seat, her heart pounding out of her chest.

As the lights dimmed and the crowd erupted into cheers, Jodie's excitement reached its peak. The members of N.W.A. took the stage, their presence commanding and electrifying.

The music began, and Jodie lost herself in the sea of beats and lyrics. She danced, rap every lyric along, and felt a sense of unity with the thousands of fans around her. Jodie recited one of Eazy's lyrics and made eye contact with him, prompting him to approach her.