Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.

Reader's Name: Jasmine

Starring: Larenz Tate as "O-Dog" from Menace ll Society.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

The ceiling's red lights glowed upon the skilled stripper, her melanated skin glistening as she spun her body around the tall, silver pole. Her ginger curls bounced gracefully at her shoulders, with her hips rolling to the rhythm of "Any Time, Any Place." by Janet Jackson, echoed from the jet-black speakers. The diverse crowd of melanated men surrounded the circular stage, tossing green dollar bills in the air as if it was confetti. The stripper sported a dark green two-piece bikini, her piercing deep brown eyes staring through the crowd as her pearly white smile shone. The club's atmosphere was electric, with the music's beats mixing harmoniously with the audience's cheers and whistles.

The stripper was in her element, moving with grace and confidence as she worked her way around the pole. Her audience was captivated, all eyes fixed on her as they enjoyed the show. While the song ended, the stripper gracefully descended the pole and collected the bills that had been thrown at her.

She tossed her hair, smiling at the crowd as she made her way off the stage. Her heels clapped with each step, The room erupted in applause, and the next performer took the stage to continue the show.

Jasmine was a stripper at the strip club called 'Poison' and it wasn't as shabby as some of the other clubs in L.A. Jasmine had been working here for almost a year now, and her dance moves were unmatched, and her body was flawless. Even the other dancers were in awe of her skills.

Jasmine had been hesitant to take the job at first, but she needed the money. She was a struggling college student, and her part-time job at the local coffee shop wasn't enough to pay her bills. When she saw the ad for Poison, she decided to take a chance.

And it had paid off. Jasmine was making more money than she ever had before, and she was finally able to pay her rent on time. She knew that stripping wasn't a long-term solution, but for now, it was working for her.

Despite the amount of money that she collected every night from the audience, it wasn't healing the depression that has been weighing her down lately, she has lost interest in stripping and the men in the club weren't helping with their lustful eyes and weird, disrespectful remarks looks of disgust except for one only person, O-Dog.

O-Dog has been a great friend of hers ever since he came to Poison that night with Caine, Lew Loc and A Wax for his birthday. O-Dog wasn't like the men in the club, but for Jasmine, O was her escape from the depression, the club but he was in love with her.

It wasn't the way she danced, the way she dressed. It was the way she laughed, the way she talked, and the way she opened up to him. He saw beyond the surface and into her soul, and for that, she was grateful.

She pushed aside the plush purple drapes, she entered the bustling dressing room where the other strippers applied their makeup, exchanged gossip, and counting their money they've earned every night.

"Hey Jas!" Tasty T greeted her, giving her warm smile. She was seated at in front of a dark green vanity, doing her makeup. "What's up T." Jasmine waved back, taking a seat next to her

"Star! O-Dog is here for you!" Lisa yelled to her.

Star was Jasmine's stripper name, her boss Big Mack said that the way she danced, she shined so brightly on stage made men go blind.

"Ouuu! O-Dog is here again?"

"He's my escape from this place, Tasha. He treats me like a queen, showers me with affection and gifts but I don't want a relationship right now, I just need some dick, that's it." Jasmine spat, meaning every words.

With a smile on his face, O-Dog strolled through the front door just as Jasmine appeared backstage. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into another room. "Hey Jas," he began, but before he could finish, she cut him off. "I need some dick O," she spat, stepping into the medium-sized room, with dim red lights above the ceiling, closing the door behind them.

She would often push his feelings away, O-Dog's smile faded as he knew Jasmine was only interested in using him for sex every night he came here. He had developed feelings for her, but she never seemed to reciprocate them. He felt used and disrespected, but he had to express his frustrations to her.

Instead, he simply nodded and followed her to the other room, knowing that he was only fulfilling her physical desires and nothing more. "Alright." He shrugged nonchalantly.

♡♥︎♡

O-Dog leaned back onto the backrest of the red couch, his bare skin meeting the soft cushions as his hands clutched her hips, bouncing her up and down on his dick. He moaned lowly as she gyrated her hips against his, digging her fingernails into his shoulders. "O-Dog!" Her voice was a mix of pleasure and desperation as she begged him to go faster. He could feel her essence seeping onto the fabric beneath them as he closed his eyes, savoring the intense pleasure coursing through his body. "Don't stop baby," he rasped, urging her on as they continued to move in sync.

Her hips bucked with his in sync, she swayed and bounced on his thick member, causing her to release a chorus of loud moans. Cupping her breasts with her hands, her thumbs grazed erect nipples, "Oh my." Jasmine sputtered, as her wet walls tightened around him, riding him faster and losing herself in the pleasure. "Do you feel how wet I'm getting, baby?" She stuttered, referring to the leaking mess between her thighs. Each cascade from her pussy made his dick harder, and the cushions underneath him were soaked. "Yes, so damn good." O-Dog mumbled incoherently from the pleasure.

His hands gripped the armrests beside him, and a gruff groan departed from his plump lips, "Keep goin' you're taking it so good." O-Dog groaned, another groan halted the next word he was going to let out once she frantically bounced. her climaxes arrived so many times that neither of them kept count. "Feels good hm?" Jasmine hummed playfully, her tongue grazed her lips. "S-So good." O-Dog replied, groaning again.

He tightened his grip on her neck, his eyes fixed on hers. "Do you love this dick?" he asked with a grin, enjoying the way her face contorted with pleasure. Her body was covered in goosebumps, and her thighs ached with anticipation. A knot formed in her stomach as he thrust inside her, the veins pulsing against her walls. She couldn't control herself any longer. "I love that dick, i'm cumming!" she moaned, her body trembling as she came undone. He held onto her hips, his own climax building. "O-Dog! Shit!," she screamed, in return, he pulled out of her wet core, coming on her stomach, "shit." he panted.

With a swift motion, he lifted her off his member and gently laid her down on the opposite side of the couch. She hastily gathered her clothes and got dressed while he put on his grey sweatpants and boxers, sliding on his shirt. Both of them were panting heavily, their breaths intermingling. "Did you enjoy it?" she panted.

"Every time I come to this fucking club, all you want is a nigga to give you some dick then dip. You don't want a real relationship." O-Dog spat, infuriated. Buckling his belt to his pants.

Jasmine smacked her lips in irritation with a dismissive eye roll, "You knew what this shit was on the first-night O-Dog. I tell you every time you come here!" she shot back at him.

"This shit is getting old Jas," O-Dog interrupted. "I'm tired of just being your fuck buddy. I want something more."

Jasmine sighed, knowing this conversation was coming. "Look, O-" she was cut off by his softened expression, "No." he added.

"Jasmine, we've been doing this for months now. I thought maybe you would change your mind." O-Dog shook his head in frustration, exhausted of the same old thing with her.

"You can't keep using me like this Jas and go find another nigga you can fuck, obviously I'm not the right one for you." O spat, his heart broke into tiny pieces.

O-Dog swung the door open with storming out of the room, leaving Jasmine alone with her sudden regret of using him. A few tears cascade down her cheeks while she quickly wiped them away.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️