No Pillow Talk. | Chingy.

Reader's Name: Namari

Starring: Chingy.

(a/n: his fine a$$😩❤️)

                         ♡♥︎♡

Her white stiletto heels clicked against the white polished marble floors with the sound of chime tone as she entered the sliding door of the gas station mini-mart, her brown eyes on the cold exposed fridges and she wore a velvet brown Baby Phat tracksuit, the jacket exposed her bellybutton piercing, her gold necklace of her first initial. Her honey-brown curls bounced on her shoulders.

Namari was going to the gas station to get a few snacks before she and her best friend, Deja go to Chingy's party tonight. Deja finally got her outfit after the last minute. She was praying on that, "Namari! Did you get the snacks already? it's hot as hell out here." Deja exclaimed, strolling through from sidewalk and into the store.

Deja's body sported a velvet brown Juicy Couture tracksuit with brown stiletto heels. Her honey-blonde bangs and curls in the back bounced with each step she took.

"Girl yes, I just need to find a drink first," Namari added with a smile, pointing to the back of the mart.

"Okay, I'll be right with you, honey," Deja replied, shrugging her shoulders.

The thumping of music being blasted inside a car was heard from outside causing the best friends to smack their lips, resuming the search for a drink.

The duo strolled towards the counter including a light-skinned woman with her raven tresses slicked back behind her ears, and her hair in a high ponytail. Her uniform was a green polo t-shirt and dust-colored khakis pants, Her pink radio behind her was playing Chingy's Pullin' Me Back (feat. Tyrese.) her name tag said "Mieka."

"Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me! me back! Tellin' me I need you and you're all that!" Mieka sang the lyrics, swaying her hips to the beat, until her brown orbs noticed a familiar face getting out of the dark red Chevy & walked into the store, "Hey we're this is all— oh shit! It's Chingy!!" Deja exclaimed with her palm covering her lips.

The three melanated women's eyes turned to the brown-skinned young male with his dark brown eyes and plump lips, a black cap facing front, the first two initials of Saint Louis on it, his baggy white t-shirt and black baggy shorts he sported, his belt, including his white air forces and his diamond-studded chain.

Shock and excitement clouded their minds except for Namari which made them silent and still caused the young rapper to be worried for a moment. Two of his bodyguards were on standing next to him side by side. "Are y'all good?" Chingy asked, gazing at each of them.

"Oh! Y-yeah we're fine."

"What's up? I was here to pick you up baby."  the rapper grinned at his lady.

"Oh, but the party doesn't start till 9:00 right Howard?" Namari guessed, checking her watch on her right wrist.

"HOWARD?!" Deja and Mieka yelled in unison with a burst of laughter leaving their lips. The young rapper smacked his lips as he rolled his eyes.

"Leave my man alone." Namari spat defensively, wrapping her arms around his neck with her manicured fingertips caresses his clothed chest making his heart skip a beat.

"Hol' on l-let me pay f-for our stuff N-Namari! Whewww!" Deja snickered in between heavy pants, out of breath when getting her wallet from her purse.

"T-that will be 4.14, have an amazing d-day." Mieka stuttered in between laughs.

"Keep t-the c-change." Deja heavily panted, taking deep breaths to stop her stomach from hurting due to laughter.

"Let's just to this party." Namari rolled her brown orbs at Deja and Mieka.

                     ♡♥︎♡

The large-sized hotel room was swarming with melanated men and women dancing their bodies pressed together, their fingers intertwined with one another, two of the jet-black speakers blasted smooth rhythm and blues.

A DJ named Destin standing in the middle of the speakers as the young dark-skinned male bopped his head to the beat, his fingertips on the turntables, his dark brown eyes spotted Chingy strolling through the front door with his girlfriend, Namari including Deja following behind the young lovers. The young rapper gave Destin a welcoming nod showing his pearly whites.

"Yo! Yo! Make some noise for my nigga Chingy! With his girl Namari and her friend Deja in the muthafucking building!!!" Destin announced lively, his fingertips lightly turning the jet-black vinyl on his turntables.

"Ooh shit! Is that Ludacris?! I'm gonna leave y'all alone and get me some dick a'ight?." Deja nodded, earning a high five from her friend.

Deja strolled her way through the crowd of people with an eye on the light-skinned rapper sporting baggy grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie, his Afro was out with jet-black afro pick in it.

"Wanna head up to my hotel room if this ain't your scene?"

"Yes I would love to." Namari smirked while he opened the door behind him to allow his lover to leave first as he followed her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders from behind. Cupping her ass in his large palms, "Fine ass." He smirked at her.

                     ♡♥︎♡

His plump lips showered her neck and right collarbone with soft, wet kisses as her fingertips gripped the silk bedsheets giving his lover powerful and pounding thrusts into her with her mouth afar, "Shitt! Howard!!" Namari cried out, spreading her legs wider to strike that spot with his pink tip. His pearly whites sunk into her melanated skin leaving purple love bites. "You feel so good baby." he sneered, biting her bottom lips with his.

Despite the music thumping from the room upstairs all was heard in the bedroom where the lovers were her breathy cries, and his low moans.

He swiftly pulled out of her wet core with his masculine hands gripping the back of her thighs to lay them on his shoulders, "Pretty ass." he purred, his Saint Louis accent left his lips, peppered wet kisses on her inner thighs leaving her speechless, his thumb rubbed her clit in fast circles, wanting her to remember this moment of him giving her complete pleasure. His palm smacked her thigh causing her to squeal.

His tongue slithered and slurped her white cream like his last meal on earth, "Shit!!" Namari hissed through her teeth, easing his slender fingers into her splattering vulva causing tiny whines to leave her melanated lips, "so fuckin' good." he mumbled on her flesh, the bedsheets underneath them covered in soaked growing puddles. Grinding her wide hips to match the fast motion of his fingers.

Wrapping his lips around her throbbing clit with his gyrating tongue made her see stars, a knot curled up in the pit of her stomach as her wetness trickled down his chin like a waterfall endlessly, "Mmhm." Chingy moaned, slurring his words to the point where he sound drunk off of her pussy. "I-i'm cumming!!" Namari announced to her lover, she creamed on his slender fingers as he watched her love face. Calming her orgasm down with his hands rubbing her thighs.

The rapper pecked her lips as he scooped her into bridal style through the exposed doorway of the bathroom, "I can order room service while you're washin' up yeah?" Chingy hummed, seeing her nod.

"Oh! Can you order some pizza baby?" Namari inquired, he pecked her cheek. "Yeah." He nodded, helping her into the bath while he waited for the bubbles filled up the curved edges of white marble tub. Sliding up his boxers and baggy shorts to pick up the phone, ordering room service for his girl.

"Yeah can I have two boxes of pizza please....ummm, pepperoni and cheese." He spoke to the hotel manager.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️