Too Good. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Jodie

Starring: Eazy E.

Summary: It's been weeks after you and Eazy had encountered each other, he gives you a call and you decide to pay him a visit.

Warning: dirty talk, a submissive Eazy E, dominant reader, praise, sex toys, bondage.

           ▶︎▶︎Part 3/3.◀︎◀︎

                     ♡♥︎♡

His eyelids gradually opened to the sunlight slanting through the thin white blinds with his body rustling against the plush white bedsheets, propping himself up by his elbows and standing up on the right side of the bed. His sock-clad feet made contact with the plush white carpet and circled his bed, greeted by the morning light and the smell of Jodie's perfume permeated the air.

The young rapper yawned and stretched his limbs, his eyes landed on the unfolded note from Jodie resting on the dresser. He pondered on the choice of calling her.

He was still nervous even though Jodie wasn't around, he took a deep breath as his cheeks grew warm.

"Just call her.." he muttered, his eyes still on the note.

Several weeks passed since Eric and Jodie encountered each other, and he was starting to miss her. Eric just needs to muster up the courage to speak to her.

He picked up the note and picked up the phone, dialing the number slowly with the beeping buttons, he used his shoulder to press the phone to his cheek. Patiently waited as the line trills went on, after two more, Jodie finally picked up the call.

"Hey Eric, what's up?"

"Hey Jodie, I missed you.."

"Oh? You're just missing me?" Jodie asked him, believing to herself that he really meant he wants to fuck her again.

"I been wanting to fuck you again.." Eazy states, placing the note back on the dresser.

"What time would you want to see me later?"

"How far do you live away?"

"I live in Las Vegas and it's a 5 1/2 hour drive to your home in Calabasas. Just be patient since it's a long drive."

Fortunately, Jodie had planned that day, it was the right time and day.

"You know I will, I have to work to do with my record company so I'll be busy.."

"Have you ever touched yourself over the thought of me Eazy?"

He smirked, "No, he has groupies for that.."

She couldn't help but be disappointed by his answer but brushed it off.

Jodie doesn't elaborate, "I'll see you tonight. Be ready for me.." Jodie replied in a seductive whisper. Leaving Eazy yearning for more.