Studyin'. | Bumper Robinson.

Reader's Name: Kimora

Starring: Bumper Robinson as "Dorian" from A Different World.

♡♥︎♡

Her brown irises on the italic words she was studying in the light green textbook while her pen scribbled in her notebook, finishing her studies for her professor Dwayne Wayne's math class, a subject she despised in the depths of her heart with a fiery passion, however, she was able to turn in all work before the semester was over.

Sitting on the greyish couch in the middle of the lounge where the melanated students hang out, sit or chat, Relief couldn't be a better feeling for her mind, her jet-black pen scribbled a couple of words as she blew a sigh of relief.

"Heyyyyyyy! Ki' Ki!" Charmaine yelled from leaning over the couch where she was sitting in the lounge room, the young scholar shook her head and mentally cursed, "Shit, how did she even find me?" she thought.

The squeaky and high-pitched voice of no other than Charmaine, a sophomore on campus just like she was. Of course, these two were friends but Kimora was her first friend when they both were freshmen. She's been a little annoying at times yet she was sweet and a hard-working student.

Kimora was a sophomore at Hillman College, a historically black college in Virginia. She's made friends, decent grades, and a crush of hers by the name of Dorian. The young male was in the same classes with her, was his partner in a project at that time. The two were friends and she began to like him.

Dorian was a gentleman, sweet, thoughtful and handsome, a church boy including a great student on campus.

"Have you finished studying for Professor Wayne's class yet?" Charmaine asked, watching nodding her head at her friend.

"Yup and I'm reviled that this break is this week too." Kimora replied sleepily, skilfully twirling her pen in her dainty fingers.

The young college students heard the footsteps of another woman, her name was Gina.

"What are y'all talking about?" Gina asked the young adult ladies, sitting on the armrest of the couch. Heard Kimora smack her lips in annoyance, closing her textbook as she gathered all her things to put them back into her light green backpack, "Nothing Gina." She spat defensively at her.

"Talking about Dorian." Charmaine exclaimed, causing both the young college students to cock their to the left where Charmaine is. "Charmaine!!" Kimora exclaimed, her melanated face coated with a rosy tint when her friend mentioned Dorian.
The dark-skinned young adult woman covered her lips in embarrassment, "Sorry."

"Ooouu! The goody goodie church boy Dorian!" Gina excitedly exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear when she mentioned him.

"I bet you like him don't you?" Charmaine guessed, resting her face on her palm as she thought of this. Giggling in the process.

"I know what I heard, those church boys are some big ol' freaks whew!" Gina whooped, swaying her wide hips from side to side. Kimora shakes her head.

"And who told you that?" Kimora spat, her hand on her hips as she thought of it for a second, what is it true? "My new boyfriend." Gina giggled.

It was already bad enough that Charmaine couldn't keep a secret but now Gina knows, Kimora rose from her seat on the couch and circled the couch to leave. "And where are you going?" Gina spat at her, hearing Kimora smack her lips.

"Back to my dor—" Kimora was interrupted by bumping into another student, dropping her backpack in the process. Her raven box braids in front of her face until her eyelids widen to see that it was Dorian.

"Kimora are you okay?" Dorian asked in concern, holding out his large palm to her dainty one, she held on to it as she rose from the carpeting, "Oh! U-um yeah I'm good, it's my fault I didn't look where I was going." Kimora corrected, standing up.

"It's okay, I didn't look either and here you go." Dorian told her, handing her the backpack a she grabbed it from him, "Thank you Dorian, you're so sweet. Kimora thanked him kindly,

"Hey Dorian I need some help studying with my African American Studies class, can you like to help me?" Kimora inquired, raising a brow as nervousness sunk in. Wiping her sweaty palms on her grey hoodie. Trying to hide her anxiety.

"Yes, I can help you, where to do you want to study?" Dorian inquired, raising a brow.

"My dorm room is just fine, so we'll be alone," Kimora added, wiping her sweaty palms.

                       ♡♥︎♡

The two young melanated college students were in her dorm room studying Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X., Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, John Lewis, James Baldwin, and Ruby Bridges among many others.

It was good that they were studying but Kimora had to tell him.

"Dorian, can I tell you something?" Kimora inquired, putting her textbooks down on her dresser. Taking a deep breath.

"Sure what is it?" Dorian rose from his textbook, giving his attention to her.

"I like you and I was wondering if you feel the same way." Kimora stated, holding onto her pillow to calm her down.

"Of course I feel the same way." Dorian nodded, holding out his hand for her place in his. Her dainty hands cupped his face to kiss him tenderly as he kissed her back.

"Wait–You got a condom Dorian?" Kimora asked, he nodded to her answer.

"No I don't." Dorian answered, watching her stroll toward her dresser to slide it open, picking it up in her hand, and closing it.

Strolling back to his bed to kiss her lips twice resuming their make-out session.

                       ♡♥︎♡

Her dainty hands gripped the bedsheets beside her head, her naked back rested against the navy blue bedsheets as his masculine hands gripped her wide hips to hold her still and he slowly rocked and rammed into her wet walls consistently at a steady pace in his slender hips, "D-Dorian...F-fuckk!" She cried out his name, and his ears perked up from the motivation leaving her lips, Dorian moaned in appreciation as he peppered kisses on her neck and jawline.

Slamming and snapping into her soaking vulva with precise, his pink tip striking a spot so good that it made her see stars. "Ohmyfuckk!" Kimora Her cream stained the sheets underneath them as the room was filled with wet noises and her loud moans causing a racket through the dormitory. "So fucking wet around me hm?" Dorian hummed, kissing her lips to muffle her tiny whines.

Her dainty hands gripped his raven curls in her clutch with her mouth hung open to let her out a loud girlish moan as a knot curled up in the pit of her stomach, each cry of pleasure encouraged him to swivel into her wetness. "Dorian...shitt!"Clenching around him ever tightly as his lips trailed down her neck and his wet tongue swirled around her erect nipple.

"I-i'm cumming...." She announced, her eyes rolled in the back of her skull causing her toes curling from her climax, "Shit...." Dorian hissed through his teeth. Her white cream oozed from her honeypot on his thick member, he swiftly pulled out of her wet core. Coming on the rug as the couple separated their bodies from each, heavily panting.

"Are you okay?" Dorian asked his lover, she nodded her head. "Y-yeah I'm good." Kimora replied, snatching the blankets away from her shoulders. "I'll take a shower." She added, strolling into the exposed doorway of her bathroom.

Damn Gina was right.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️