Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.

Reader's Name: Jasmine

Starring: Larenz Tate as "O-Dog" from Menace 2 Society.

                ▶︎▶︎Part 2/2.◀︎◀︎

♡(Requested)♡

                    ♡♥︎♡

She held the stacks of dollar bills in her hands, carefully placing them side by side into her small, jet-black duffle bag. With her face buried in her palm, she zipped up the bag, securing its contents with red rubber bands. Standing up from her vanity, Clicking her jet-black heels on the marble floors of the club's narrow hallway, she took a left turn and approached her boss's door. As she knocked on the door with her knuckles, she took a deep breath, summoning the courage to face whatever lay ahead.

"Come in!" he said on the other side, her hand twisted the doorknob as she stepped into his medium-sized office, the scent of strong cologne and weed wafted into her nostrils.

The real reason why she wanted to stop working at Poison is because of O-Dog, the guilt was weighing her down and her depression hasn't been getting better.

"Hey, Mac. I've decided to stop working at Poison." Jasmine Mac looked up from his computer screen, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What do you mean, stop working? You're one of our best dancers."

Jasmine took a deep breath, her heart racing with nerves. "I know, but I've saved up enough money to start my own business. I want to pursue my dreams."

Mac leaned back in his chair, studying her for a moment. "What kind of business?"

Jasmine smiled, feeling a surge of excitement. "I want to open start a fashion line. It's always been my passion."

Mac nodded slowly, a hint of admiration in his eyes. "I see. Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed. But I understand. You gotta follow your heart."

Jasmine felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had been dreading this conversation, but Mac's response was better than she could have hoped for. "Thank you, Mac. I really appreciate it."

Mac stood up, extending his hand. "It's been a pleasure working with you, Jasmine. Good luck with your new venture."

Jasmine shook his hand, feeling a sense of gratitude towards her boss. "Thank you, Mac. I won't forget this."

As she walked out of his office, driving off the strip club and drove to O's house, Jasmine felt a weight lifted off her shoulders. She was excited to start this new chapter in her life, to chase her dreams and pursue her passion.

                 ♡♥︎♡

Her knuckles knocked on his door with a heavy heart, thinking that this would've been a good time to apologize for the night before, after using him for only pleasure and not wanting to be in a relationship, the door swung open to reveal O-Dog, He eyed her up and down. Jasmine's face softened at him, "Hey, O. Is it okay if I come in?" She asked him, taking a deep breath.