Tonight. | Eazy E.

Reader's Name: Teresa

Starring: Eazy E.

♡(Requested) ♡

                ♡♥︎♡

The bass boomed through the jet-black twin speakers with the songs playing the best hits, her brown eyes roamed toward the members rap group standing by the snack table, their laughter and giggling filled the spacious living room as the scent of spilled liquor and weed wafted through their nostrils, the plethora of people stepping through the front door to leave, inviting the serene silence in the spacious living room in the house, leaving the rappers with their groupies.

"Damn, this party was off the chain!"

Every rapper had a female companion, indicating that they had groupies. Apart from Eazy, Dre had two girls, but he felt uncomfortable as he observed his bandmates making arrangements to bring their groupies to the hotel rooms they shared. Clearly, they observed his solitude and he despised the situation.

"E, you don't get a girl?" Dre asked with his brows raised, folding his arms at him.

Eazy spots the brown-skinned woman walking by him and wraps his arms around her shoulder, "She's right here.." he announces with a fake smirk, hoping to fool his band members.

Teresa, a woman with a flawless black pixie cut, sporting a white low-cut top paired with a leather jacket with matching pants, and black boots. Her dark chocolate skin shimmered under the ceiling lights, while her small gold hoop earrings gracefully swung from her ears. The combination of her jawline, brown eyes, nose, and lips beautifully framed her face.

Eazy E leaned in closer to Teresa, his voice low and smooth. "You know, I've been watching you all night," he whispered, his breath tickling her ear.

"There's something about you that caught my attention."

Teresa flushed, She had always been a fan of Eazy E's music, but she never expected to catch his eye at a party like this.

"Well, I must admit, your music has always had a special place in my heart," she replied, trying to keep her voice steady.

"I appreciate that, sweetheart. But tonight, I want to get to know the real you, beyond the music and the fame." Eazy E chuckled, his hand gently caressing her arm.

Teresa's heart skipped a beat. She had always dreamed of meeting her favorite rapper, but she never imagined he would want to know her on a personal level. "I'd like that," she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Okay, let's back to the hotel.."

While heading back to the hotel, Teresa and Eazy hop into his car and engage in a captivating discussion. As they drive past the palm trees of Miami, their conversation revolves around dreams and their life stories. However, Eazy's eyes were on her breasts throughout the entire car ride.