Nerd. | Method Man. & Redman.

Reader's Name: Yazmine

Reader's Name: Yazmine./Yaz.
Starring: Method Man as "Silas" & Redman as "Jamal" from How High.

‼️(threesome, choking, spanking, head.) ‼️

                    ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the green desk chair, her deep brown eyes fixed on the paper before her. The pen in her hand deftly moved across the essays, an occasional yawn escaping her lips, swiftly turning the pages of her dark green textbook. Her foot tapped rhythmically on the grey hardwood floors, her ears perked up at a gentle knock on her door. The air was filled with peppermint and vanilla, emanating from the candles that resting on the dresser in the corner of the average-sized room. Surrounding the melanated woman, were four walls painted in a warm beige hue. Adorning these walls were posters of old-school R&B singers and her own artwork.

"Yaz! Please tell me you're done studying in your room!" Riley's voice boomed through the door, gently knocking again. The young melanated woman sighed in irritation from being interrupted from her studies.

Yazmine was a quiet nerd college student at Harvard University, who avoided conflict but excelled academically with straight A's. Surprisingly, she made the unexpected decision to become a tutor. If someone struggled with a particular subject in class, Yazmine enjoyed assisting them, provided it was a topic she was familiar with.

She swung the door open to let her best friend Riley inside her dorm room, "Hey Riley, thanks for interrupting my studying by the way." Yaz replied with sarcasm, rolling her eyes at her.

Riley confidently walked, her deep brown eyes scanning the room, before spinning around on her heels. Her mocha brown skin shone underneath the light.

"Anytime girl, whenever you need it." She replied, waving her off with a giggle.

"Don't you have a tutoring session today? Let me see that schedule for today...Ouu! Silas and Jamal." Riley sang playfully, scanning the words on the paper with a smirk on her face.

"Yes...I do and I just want to make sure those two pass their classes that's all.." Yazmine replied nervously, twirling her black mid-length locs using her index finger as she blushed bashfully.