Only You. | Method Man.

Reader's Name: Shania

Starring: Method Man. (present day.)

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡︎

She tapped her knuckles against the front door and her knee-length black boots made a soft, rhythmic sound on the concrete porch. The birds sang behind her, cars slowly drove by, and the hot sun beat down on her melanated skin while she waited patiently for her best friend to answer the door. She let out a small sigh and then heard the creak of the front door opening. The street was lined with trees and a nearby park echoed with the sounds of happy children playing. A smile spread across her face, filling her with joy.

She smiled as her best friend appeared in the doorway, a big grin on her face as she greeted her with a warm hug. "Hey girl, what's up?" she asked, her voice filled with excitement.

"Not much," Shania replied, returning the hug. "Just wanted to come over and hang out for a bit. It's such a beautiful day outside." She nodded, "Definitely," her friend agreed, stepping aside to let her in. "Come on in, let's catch up."

Shania stepped into the cool air-conditioned medium-sized furnished living room, she was grateful for the friendship she had with her best friend. They had been through so much together over the years, and yet their bond only grew stronger with each passing day.

The best friends settled in on the couch with some cold drinks, they chatted about everything that had been going on in their lives. From work to relationships to their latest hobbies, they shared it all. Hours flew by as they laughed, reminisced, and made plans for the future. And as the sun began to set, the warmth of her best friend's home.

"I love your house girl, I wished I lived here.." Shania gushed as she took in the living room. Her gaze lingered on the impressive collection of gold records adorning the walls and the assortment of awards displayed in the next room.

"This isn't my house, I wish it was but this is my dad's house.."

"Your Dad's house? Oh! I remember him. can I look around this place for a second?" She asked her kindly, "Of course! Make yourself at home," her friend replied with a chuckle, amused by Shania's excitement.

Shania couldn't contain her curiosity as she wandered around the house, admiring the decor and the personal touches. Narrowing her gaze at a familiar stage name engraved on the gold record, Method Man. That was one of her father's favorite rap groups, she didn't know that.

Shaina sat in the living room with her friend, she could hear the sound of footsteps approaching from the stairs. Their eyes turned to the source of the noise and they soon recognized the figure of her father, who was better known by his stage name, Method Man.

"Oh, you guys have already met," her friend exclaimed cheerfully, sensing the awkward tension in the room. With a quick goodbye, she departed for the night, leaving Shaina and her dad alone in the living room. While her father settled in, she informed Shaina that she had work in the morning, signaling the end of their conversation for the night.

Shania was happy to see her him in person. She had heard so much about him from her friend but had the chance to meet him before. Shania was 24 years old yet nervously greeted him and he smiled warmly at her.

"What's up, Shania?" he said light-heartedly, his voice deep and smooth, raspy like she had heard in his music. "Hey Clifford." She waved kindly at him, blushing red from standing in front of him.

Shania felt her cheeks flush, she couldn't deny the thrill of being in the company of a rap icon such as Method Man. The way he had matured like a fine wine left her feeling slightly giddy, especially considering he looked absolutely handsome at 52.

As they chatted, Shania learned more about her father's life and career. She was surprised to find that he was down-to-earth and humble despite his fame and success. He even offered to give her a tour of his recording studio the next day, which made her heart skip a beat with excitement.

Shania didn't tell her best friend one tiny thing though, she was dating her dad. The young adult melanated woman had no idea how to tell her but she was with him for now. That was all that mattered for this moment.

As Clifford held her close to his chiseled chest, he whispered softly, "I've missed you, baby." His muscular arms felt strong as she wrapped her hands around them, noticing the results of his hard work at the gym. "I've missed you too, Clifford," Shania breathed out, her voice laced with desire. "But what I really need is some head from my man," she purred seductively, leaning in to kiss him. Her body quivered as his large hand gently squeezed her ass, eliciting a moan from her lips.

"Head is it then baby.."

♡♥︎♡

Her manicured fingernails digging into his shoulders, her low eyes locked intensely with his as he held her thick thighs in place. "Oh, Clifford," she moaned deeply, her back resting on the plush red couch as his face nestled between her legs. His tongue slithered roughly against her throbbing clit, having her begging for more. "You taste so fucking good yo," he slurred out, his slender fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Clifford gently shifted his head from side to side, exploring every wet spot of her plump and drenched folds. He savored each drop of her sweet nectar, feeling intoxicated by her flavor. "Was your pussy always this good?" he whispered, eliciting a moan of delight from his partner. His nimble fingers deftly traced a sensitive spot, causing her to spasm and release a gush of wetness. Clifford licked his lips, enraptured by the sensation of her essence flooding around him.

As he withdrew his lips and fingers from her pussy, he trailed kisses up her stomach, stopping to sensually caress her C-cup breasts with his large palms. Shania's cries of pleasure filled the room as she drenched the cushions with her cream. Clifford's intense gaze was fixed on her erotic face as he skillfully penetrated her, bringing her to the brink of a release. "Are you cumming already, my love?" he rasped lowly, as she muffled her moans with her right hand and gripped the cushion tightly, becoming wetter with each thrust. "Yesss! Clifford!!"

Sitting between her legs, Clifford's fingertips brushed against her erect nipples while his tongue swirled around each one. With his knees digging into the couch, he hovered over her, his grip tightened on her ankles as he pinned her legs to her chest. "I've missed you," he spoke as he thrust into her, hitting her walls with force. Shania shakily moaned in response, "I missed you too," as they engaged in the sensual act.

With lightning-fast movements, his slender hips gyrated and twisted into her vuvla, causing Shania cursed, "Shittt!, Clifford!!" She arched her back while he gripped her ankles tightly, mercilessly pounding into her with each forceful thrust. "Come on, baby," Clifford taunted, and Shania's voice grew raspy while she let out another scream. The room was filled with the sounds of her breathy moans and wet noises as her mind was lost.

Her eyelids shut tightly with her eyebrows slightly furrowed, "I-i'm cumming Cliff!" Shania screamed, she creamed around him and his dark brown eyes on her cream coated the veins of his dick, his teeth sunk into her neck and left love bites on her melanated skin. "Come then beautiful..." he praised, Sweat dripped from the rim of their foreheads, their lips pecking for a nasty lip lock, a knot curled up in the pit of her stomach, she clawed on his back, Her cream erupted from her honeypot very quickly as she cried out his name. Squirting on his abdomen in the process. He swiftly pulling out of her wet core adding a peck on her lips.

As she lay on the couch, her body slumped and her breathing labored, Clifford straightened his pants and affectionately kissed her lips. "You should come over here more often.." he huffed, earning a giggle from Shania.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️