Close To You. | Allen Iverson.

Reader's Name: Ciara

Starring: Allen Iverson.

(a/n: I love this man. 😩❤️)

                      ♡♥︎♡

With a swift click, the sleek Canon camera in her well-manicured hands captured the moment as the soles of their Air Jordans squeaked against the polished red oak floor. She stepped back from the court and settled onto the dark green bench, her dark brown pupils fixated on the screen at the back of the camera. Her right thumb scrolled through the array of pictures as she raised the camera to her left eye, shutting her right eyelid, and aimed at Allen mid-jump shot. The sharp sound of the shutter caught Allen's attention, and she quickly stowed the camera in her bag, meeting his gaze.

"You got my good side right?" Allen questioned cockliy, earning a tsk and eye roll from Ciara. Fine and funny at the same time, such a good combination.

Ciara remembers that it was time to leave for the staff meeting. Sprinting through the double doors of the large-sized gymnasium before Allen could even call her name again, the Spalding ball still in his tatted masculine hands. "Allen! Get your head in the game!" His couch bellowed, blowing the silver whistle.

Ciara was a photographer for the yearbook staff meaning she took pictures for the HBCU campus yearbook, a hobby of hers that flourished into a passion. The yearbook staff can go from organized to chaotic.

For some reason Allen, the star point guard was voted not only 'Best Dressed' yet also 'Most Handsome' which she couldn't believe that all the girls in the HBCU yearbook staff created just for him, slightly striking a nerve at the niggas on campus.

Ciara strolled in the exposed doorway of the large-sized room, her pupils on the young adult melanin women of various shades standing at the circle-shaped table and then walked toward the desk where Izzy was sitting, looked up at Ciara holding the camera.

"You got the pictures?" Izzy inquired with a tight-lipped serious expression.

"Girl, You know I got the pictures." Ciara replied confidently with a tight-lipped grin, unzipping the bag as she gave her the camera.

Izzy slightly nodded her head impressed by the photos Ciara took in the gymnasium, she had a good eye for photography. Izzy thought of another task, an interview for Allen. Her thumb and index finger were in between her chin which meant Izzy was deep in thought.

"These pictures are amazing Ciara, how about an interview for Allen? You can film him and ask questions." Izzy suggested, giving the camera back to her.

"Sure, I'll write some questions down." She nodded, pulling out a notepad and a pen. Until one of the girls in the room

"Oou! Can you ask Allen if he's single?" Jayla asked her, jumping up and down a bit with rosy redness on her cheeks. Her dark brown curls bounced at her shoulders.

"Can you ask him if he likes to be Daddy?" Zaria chimed in, earning a palm on her face from Izzy. "Girl..please." shaking her head at her, this chaotic part of the meeting especially if it's about a cute guy.

A bunch of the girls chimed in with questions about Allen, and Ciara wrote down her own questions for him. She snickered while covering her mouth, shaking her head. Hoping this meeting would be over pretty soon.

Before the meeting could start Izzy clapped her hands, announcing something to them. "Ok—"Allen knocked on the door with all their eyes on him. "Ouu girl! It's Allen." a girl exclaimed shyly.

Heyyyy Allllennnn." all the girls in the room except Ciara sang flirtatiously, waving at him. Every. Time. He comes in.

"What's up ladies?" Allen grinned at them, showing off his pearly whites. His eyes are on Ciara in the room

"We're about to start a meeting—" Ciara was interrupted by Izzy, "But you have an up close and personal interview for Allen right?" Ciara sighed in annoyance, shrugging her shoulders. It was better than a boring meeting.

"Right, let's go Allen."

                    ♡♥︎♡

Allen sat on the cream-coated suede couch with his legs spread open while he was dressed in a grey hoodie and baggy grey sweatpants, Ciara pointed the camera toward the young male as she pressed the button to record. Sitting in the desk chair behind the camera, her medium-sized dorm living room. 

"You're ready for the questions Allen?" Ciara asked him, grabbing her notebook from her bag.

"Yes but can I ask you a few questions?" Allen grinned, meeting her eyes behind the camera.

"Sure." Ciara nodded, wondering what he had up his sleeve as she turned off the camera.

"Are you single?"

She tsked with an eye roll, "Yes, why would you want to know that?"

"Because I like you and you always get my good side." Allen smirked at her, his teeth sinking under his bottom lips.

"Next question Allen."

"Would you like to go out with me on a date this Friday?" Allen asked, a smile curled up on his face.

"I would love to go out with you." She nodded, wondering what the next question was.

"Last Question, will you be my girl?" Allen asked with a smile on his face.

Ciara blushed shyly with her teeth sinking into her bottom lips, "Yes, I will." she took a couple of strides toward the couch to peck his lips, "Let's go to my room."

"Wait, you forgot something." Allen mentioned to her, pointing to the camera causing her to blush. "The camera." he snickered, slightly sticking his tongue out. Ciara firmly punched him in the shoulder, "I'm just playing damn." Allen winced in pain, rubbing his shoulder.

                    ♡♥︎♡

Allen's naked back rested against the headboard with his masculine hands gripping her wide hips to bounce her up and down on his dick while her arms draped around his neck for balance, "Oh fuckk! Allen!" Ciara screamed out, her fingernails dug into his neck, her warm breath tickling his tatted neck making him shudder in between the bouncing of her body, the wet mess in her walls oozing on his shaft felt so good each time Allen went in and out so effortlessly.

He rested her naked back on the light green bedsheets getting a good view of her love faces, "You look so pretty taking this dick." Allen praised, her acrylic nails dug into his back while he pounded deeper at a faster pace and he locked her legs underneath his arms. Striking her cervix with precision, her eyes rolled back. "Oh shitt! R-right there!"

Her dainty hands gripped the sheets so tightly with their lips met for a steamy kiss, their tongues twirled in sync until his slender hips rolled into her wet cavern causing her to break the kiss, "Tell me how good you feel baby." Allen groaned breathily, his lips nibble on hers when all she could was moan loudly in response. "S-so good!!" Ciara wailed in pleasure, her back arched off the bedsheets.

The headboard left a dent in her wall with constant creaks from bed's springs, their skins clapped against each other so loudly that her white cream gushed on his thick member after each mind-blowing stroke, her toes curled in a ball while she felt an knot doing the same in her stomach, "I-I'm cumm–" Ciara loudly gasped due to his strokes getting sloppy, he wanted to her enjoy every minute of this passionate moment whilst his thumb rubbed her clit in circles, She came undone on his dick and squirted at the same time, "That's my girl." Allen moaned appreciatively.

Allen pulled out of her wet core. bringing the blankets to their naked bodies, his plump lips pressed a kiss on her forehead and Allen heard her softly sleep.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️